Claims Management Resources Employee Reviews

Not What you know but who you know at this company
Pre-Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 15, 2017
research, data entry daily I learned how to search police reports and collect information pertinent to the job. The management was closed minded when team leads actually put people down verbally in a viscous way out loud. Not just me but several employees. The management in this department lets you know several times a month of how they go way back outside the company. You will never have a chance in pre-billing to shine because you will never get credit for a job well done. I love research work and data entry and success so that was an enjoyable part of my job. I also enjoy filing major amounts of filing and data entry. You will not have this a this job. This department at CMR will never let you grow. to bad.
Pros
you do get bonuses
Cons
unless you have your foot in the door for more than a couple of years, you will not have a career with this company.
Pre Bill Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73102April 5, 2017
Management is motivational and pushes their employees to succeed. The CEO's are wonderful and very personable. The culture is great. It feels like one big family. CMR is very involved in donating and raising money for charities. They always have fun activities to help raise money. The half days once a month and a bonus'are nice.
Pros
Half days, Bonus', personable upper management.
Cons
Being stuck at a desk all day. Not the best pay.
Awesome place to work.
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2017
I started as a small claims adjuster and was promoted to large claims adjuster after a year. I truly loved the work. It got redundant and mundane after a while and there was no where else to go.
Pros
Wonderful commissions and bonuses were available
Cons
Micromanaging
Expect Success
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 11, 2017
I worked for CMR for 4 years and I truly enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot about me and believing in myself. However, I left for better pay and for biweekly pay. They were like my family and I am still great friends with all of them. I would go back if those to things were different. They are the best when it comes to core values and integrity.
Pros
great management and staff
Cons
The pay and not being paid every two weeks.
Run from this place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2017
Management ignores new hires especially when they need assistance in the beginning. Don't want you talking to coworkers and do not everr ask questions. Management will warn you about asking questions to them. "They are too busy" to bother with it and tells you to put them on a list to go over at another time that never happens. AMR and CMR are always having fund raiser's to aid their favorite charities and are constantly shaking the can in your face to give. If I participated in a this I wouldn't have a paycheck. The climate in their building is so cold in the winter time I am constantly wearing a coat. So many claims about being happy at this workplace is absurd. The look on the faces of employees you would think you are watching a series of the walking dead. Manager's when they say they are too busy to answer your questions are in fact busy sending random email's to employees to make sure we are paying attention to them. One email consisted of a manager asking for donations for breast cancer awareness month and if enough raised he would wear a pink boa and tutu on that day, and he did. How very strange
Pros
Wasnt forced to communicate with anyone
Cons
Strictly 8-5 schedule no leway
The greatest job experience EVER!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 15, 2016
One of THE best places I have ever worked! I've met so many wonderful people. The company as a whole seems like one big family! Everyone definitely motivates and encourages you. It's a great atmosphere that I will deeply miss.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Made life long friends
Sr Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 11, 2016
I worked for CMR for 3 years and hated every second of it! Just kidding but I did take it for granted. I left for what I thought would be a better job only to find that the grass isn't always greener! Now, the pros are; Plenty of time off available. Management was very involved and would often strike a casual conversation. They understood that time away from the phone was beneficial and would have meetings, outings, etc.. The cons: The pay wasn't great but, if you did your job you'd get a nice bonus. To sum it all up, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Pay
great place to work
Unix/Linux System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 29, 2015
nice management, care for their employees and the pay is not bad for the job. healthy work place. they are however racist tho. No kidding, well not surprised, its Oklahoma , what as i thining.
not a bad place to work
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  OklahomaAugust 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at CMR. The job was pretty laid back. They set achievable goals. I found that if you do your work ...you would meet your monthly goals. The work load was hectic and a bit stressful but tolerable. They also have an awesome culture of encouraging their employees to eat and live healthy lives by offering free workout sessions and free fruit. I also liked the fact that their was not a lot of drama and backbiting going on amongst co-workers. Everyone seemed to get along and if there was ever trouble brewing in the camp it was addressed immediately.I liked that because you don't see a lot of places with over 100 employees not having some sort of messy drama going on. The only thing I didn't like about CMR is the pay. In the monthly meetings upper management talked a lot about how great the company was doing as a whole but the employees never reaped the benefits of the having exceeded the monthly goals and seeing record breaking months. Upper-management benefited seemed overly excited about it! But once I hit my monthly goal and capped at the highest bonus level I would not be paid for anything more than that. No matter how far I exceeded that goal. You will never get a raise and once you have exceeded your maximum bonus level of $800 per month plus hourly wage of $11.54 that was all you were gonna get and all you'll ever earn. I know my worth and realized there are plenty of companies out there who were willing to pay top dollar for the type of work I do and I believe I am well worth it! This is a great company to work for in terms of it being a great work environment  more... but you'll NEVER make more than $30,000 a year. Most positions pay less than that! If money is not an issue for you then CMR is an awesome company to work for!!!!  less
Pros
healthy work environment
Cons
not enough pay
Great company but advaancement is difficult
Subrogation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 5, 2015
The company had favorites and promotion opportunity was very slim. The CEO was professional and knowledgeable. Work schedule was great however did not accommodate very good with disabled vets and the appointments they had.
My daily working day
A/R Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 25, 2014
What made it so great to get up and go to work at CMR was it being such a supportive company and as well a wonderful group of staff members. We all worked as a team meeting those daily and bi-monthly goals that upper management had set. And what wonderful rewards we received not only on our payroll, but time off with pay. Each day was full of deadlines, stress, heavy phone work, balancing, and making sure everything is done timely. Even on those busy Mondays, we always met our goal, even if it meant working overtime to get there. I would say all day long was enjoyable for me. There were wonderful co-corkers to work with and all of them was always their to give help when needed. Hardest part of my job was having to leave the company due to personal reasons. I learned a lot about the processing of various types of claims, contracts, and how a client is billed, a carrier, and the insurance company.
Pros
Half days off, great co-workers, good benefits
Cons
Did not really find any negatives at CMR
Nice workplace
Ajuster (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2014
Making outbound calls for a client at the time for damaged underground cables that were hit due to digging to far in the earth.
I learned why the call before you dig is so very important not only for gas lines but also communication as well.
Pros
Empolyee outings
Cons
never really informed their employees of the Company
Productive family environment
Insurance Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2012
A typical day in the life of a CMR rep is at a desk handling 50 to 65 Claims daily. Which details anywhere from first contact, to resolve the claim with a settlement or payment in full. The beginning of my work day I would retrieve any of my voice mails as well as read and emails that I received at which time I would return a call or reply to an email received. At that point, I would work the files that I had lined up for the day. My goal was to resolve 10 files a day. I learned how to multi task as well as how to handle my job by using Six sigma. The hardest part of my job as a CMR rep is not being able to resolve a claim. The most enjoyable part of my job was resolving a claim at 100%. Management was fun. Management worked it out so that the company would have outings based on the company goals being meet.
Pros
fun
Cons
cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Claims Management Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Claims Management Resources Reviews by Location