Our business is growing over 100% a year. Come join us.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our software engineering team that develops and supports Live Expert, our industry-leading video chat customer service system that is used by companies such as Hertz, Staples, and American Express.
The Senior Mobile Developer focuses on the design, development, and maintenance of our mobile platform SDKs. This will span iOS, Android, and Windows RT environments, and may include others as the need arises. These SDKs expose the full spectrum of Live Expert communication and collaboration features to our clients’ application development teams.
Our developers take responsibility for the entire software development lifecycle, including customer consultation, system design, construction, testing, deployment and support.
Who are we looking for?
- Loves to exceed the expectations of customers and users.
- Has a proven track record of developing and delivering high quality mobile applications.
- Is self-motivated, productive, and works well even without formal structure.
- Is driven to be a top contributor and consistently exceed expectations.
- Quickly picks up new tools and techniques and continually grows skills.
- Delivers high quality work on time.
- Communicates well with technical and non-technical people, in oral and written forms.
- Is a team player that strives to add value in whatever capacity they can.
- Architecting, developing and delivering high-scale, secure mobile applications
- Expertise in Objective-C Frameworks like AVFoundation, CoreMedia, CoreAudio, & CoreVideo
- Consuming web services & RESTful interfaces
- Experience with Xcode unit testing and other automated testing frameworks
- Development of libraries and frameworks for mobile platforms
- Secure application development and network protocols such as TLS/SSL
- Application development across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows RT)
- Thorough understanding of OOP and multithreading
- Real-time audio and/or video handling on mobile devices
- Real-time media communications via RTC protocol
- Integrating with JMS message brokers
- UI / UX design training
- Distributed source control such as Mercurial or Git
- Opportunity to work with an “A” team with broad business development experience.
- Well established business and product poised for rapid growth in the next 5 years.
- Financially self-sufficient company without dependence on investors or creditors.
- Progressive company with a strong drive for excellence and shared success.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
ClairVista develops and licenses Live Expert, the industry leading video chat customer service system for providing live face-to-face customer service and interactive content sharing online, onsite, and via mobile. Live Expert is used by leading companies such as Hertz, Staples, and American Express to provide superior customer engagement.
ClairVista previously helped develop the Redbox business, which has grown to 45,000 installations and $2 billion in annual revenue in just few years.