Our business is growing over 100% a year. Come join us.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our software engineering team that develops and supports Live Expert, our industry-leading video chat customer service system that is used by leading companies such as Hertz, Staples, and American Express.
The Senior Application Developer focuses on the server, browser, and related modules of our Live Expert system – LE Enterprise and LE Anywhere. Our developers take responsibility for the entire software development lifecycle, including customer consultation, system design, construction, testing, deployment and support.
Who are we looking for?
- Loves to exceed the expectations of customers and users.
- Is self-motivated, productive, and works well even without formal structure.
- Is driven to be a top contributor and consistently exceed expectations.
- Picks up new tools and techniques quickly and continually develops new skills.
- Delivers high quality work on time.
- Communicates well with technical and non-technical people, in oral and written forms.
- Is a team player that strives to add value in whatever capacity they can.
- Architecting, developing and deploying high-scale, secure web applications.
- Web services & RESTful interface design.
- Java web application servers and frameworks, such as JBoss, Hibernate and Maven.
- Automated testing frameworks, such as JUnit, Arquillian, and ShrinkWrap.
- SQL database development and administration.
- JMS message brokers, such as ActiveMQ.
- Secure application development and network protocols such as TLS/SSL.
- Linux/Unix and Windows server administration skills.
Other Desirable Experiences:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including RDS, EC2, and S3
- Flash with real-time VOIP & Flash Media Server
- Real-time media communications via RTP
- Remote control and screen sharing technologies such as VNC and RDP
- Mobile application development
- Use of and contribution to open source projects
- Distributed source control such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with network administration
- Opportunity to work as part of an “A” team with broad business development experience.
- Well established business and product poised for rapid growth in the next 5 years.
- Financially self-sufficient company without dependence on investors or creditors.
- Progressive company with a strong drive for excellence and shared success.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
ClairVista develops and licenses Live Expert, the industry leading video chat customer service system for providing live face-to-face customer service and interactive content sharing online, onsite, and via mobile. Live Expert is used by leading companies such as Hertz, Staples, and American Express to provide superior customer engagement.
ClairVista previously helped develop the Redbox business, which has grown to 45,000 installations and $2 billion in annual revenue in just few years.