Our business is growing over 100% a year. Come join us.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our engineering team that develops and supports Live Expert, our industry-leading video chat customer service system that is used by leading companies for providing services through online, kiosk-based, and mobility channels.
- All aspects of the Live Expert server deployment, which utilizes Amazon Web Services,
including the build server, application servers, database servers, message brokers, etc.
- Manage all software releases (server and client applications) and infrastructure updates.
- Support customer installations of Live Expert client applications.
- Assist in application testing.
- Loves to exceed the expectations of customers and users.
- Has a track record of supporting diverse, large-scale systems.
- Is self-motivated, productive, and strives to exceed expectations.
- Quickly picks up new tools and techniques and continually grows skills.
- Communicates well with technical and non-technical people.
- Is a team player that strives to add value in whatever capacity they can.
Technical Requirements (needs at least 70% of these items):
- Deployed secure and reliable application environments and networks
- Managed and configured database servers, including MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Experience with clustered deployment of Java application servers
- Experience with Amazon Web Services administration, including RDS, EC2, and S3
- Experience with automated real-time server monitoring and reporting
- Proficient in scripting languages like Bash, Batch, Ruby, Perl, or Lisp
- Maintained build servers like JetBrain’s TeamCity
- Managed system scaling, capacity planning, and server sizing
- Managed server backup procedure, including planning, execution & restoration
- Experience with network debugging tools like WireShark and Fiddler
- Experience with network configurations
- Experience with remote Windows desktop application administration
- Proficient with Windows application debugging across event logs, memory dumps, and registry settings
- Managing JMS message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Real-time media communications via RTC protocol
- Database replication setup
- Automated Windows Installer/Updaters, such as Google's OpenSource Omaha Updater
- Distributed source control such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with application testing
- Opportunity to work as part of an “A” team with broad business development experience.
- Industry leading product poised for rapid growth in the next 5 years.
- Financially self-sufficient company.
- Progressive company with a strong drive for excellence and shared success.
ClairVista develops and licenses Live Expert, the industry leading video chat customer service system for providing live face-to-face customer service and interactive content sharing online, onsite, and via mobile. Live Expert is used by leading companies such as Hertz, Staples, and others to provide superior customer engagement.
ClairVista previously helped develop the Redbox business, which has grown to 50,000 installations and over $2 billion in annual revenue in just few years.
ClairVista develops and licenses Live Expert, the industry leading video chat customer service system for providing live face-to-face...