Clairon Metals Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced clerical person with ONE OR MORE YEARS OF CLERICAL EXPERIENCE PREFERABLY IN A MANUFACTURING SETTING.
This is a 2nd shift position (3:30pm to midnight). This is an hourly position and is eligible for overtime.
Please ONLY apply for this job if you meet the requirements. If you are interested in other positions go to our website at www.ClaironMetals.com.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for preparing production packets for all equipment operators, updating production records using Excel spreadsheet, entering statistical data in our database, and assisting equipment operators with any problems with questions and paperwork. Duties include:
- Performing general clerical-related activities for the operations leadership and operators.
- Entering labor tickets in inventory system.
- Closing out work orders in the inventory system if completed.
- Assisting equipment operators with any problems with scanner or paperwork.
- Fixing any inventory issues that arise due to scanning errors.
- Preparing and staging production packages for the production floor.
- Monitoring and ordering production supplies.
- Running pending scan error report nightly.
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls after 5:00 pm.
- Receiving parts to work orders as needed on the production floor.
- Updating production schedule in Excel.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications include:
A minimum of 12 months prior administrative / clerical experience is required.
Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision on time sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment.
Must have strong computer skills including some familiarity with Excel spreadsheets for data entry.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
Must have a stable work history and excellent attendance record.
About the Company: Clairon Metals is a metal-stamping company that manufactures metal parts for a variety of customers in a number of different industries including: power sports, automotive, outdoor power equipment, compressor, home improvement, building products, truck & bus, etc.
In business for more than 20 years, we are a privately-owned company that provides: tool design and tool building; short-, medium- and long-run metal stampings; resistance welding; robotic Mig welding; assembly; prototyping; and engineering services.
Clairon Metals is a drug-free & tobacco-free environment.