Clairvoyant Software Solutions is a Northern California based software development company specializing in cutting edge products for the charitable gaming and entertainment industry. Clairvoyant prides itself on creativity, innovation and professionalism; raising the standard of excellence in the gaming industry nationwide. Clairvoyant is currently recruiting talented, passionate individuals to fill the role of developer.
As a developer at Clairvoyant, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining software which interacts with external hardware devices, web services and other applications to complement our growing library of products and services.
- Be a part of an engineering team that will play a strategic role in developing cutting edge applications
- Utilize and follow agile methodologies and principles
- Work in all layers of software development to produce clean well documented code
- Collaborate with other software engineers and software architect director to ensure best practices are followed that will fit with existing architecture guidelines
- Manage task lists and projects and identify risks
- Successful candidates will have solid analytical and logical cognitive skills, strong technical and non-technical communication skills, as well as excellent problem resolution and technical decision making abilities.
- Experience in a software development life cycle
- 2-3 years professional programming experience
- Knowledge of Unity 3D or equivalent game engine
- Proficiency in C#
- Knowledge of ASP.Net or ASP.Net MVC. Knowledge of both preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, specifically Microsoft SQL Server though equivalent experience in Oracle DB or PostgreSQL is acceptable. Preferably at least one year of professional experience.
- Solid HTML / CSS foundation desired
- Amazon AWS or other cloud experience
- Ability to develop service oriented architecture
- Experience working with interconnected applications, specifically applications that connect over a network.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute your unique ideas to the team
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skillsets in various technologies