Clari is looking for senior front-end web developer will be responsible for technical design, implementation, and deployment of a cloud-based service that provides data for smartphone and tablet web-based apps and tablet apps. These applications will be either mobile formatted websites, or hybrid applications using both native code and HTML5. This person should have 5 years of experience in developing, testing and deploying high-volume web applications. The senior developer will work closely with the Senior Mobile UX Designers, native iOS and Android application developers.
Design and Development
Technical design of mobile web applications
- Lead/participate in overall approach and architecture for building and scaling a world-class mobile web suite of applications
- Lead effort to assess integration with back-office systems such as databases, web services and content management systems.
- Work with UX designers and business leaders to determine how to architect and build the requested mobile enhancements
- Work with cloud compliance and security groups to ensure designs meets all enterprise security standards and needs.
- Work with QA to develop testing plan
- Produce technical design documents
- Document applications’ design philosophy and implementation plan for peer review
Implement Mobile Web Applications
- Code and debug applications from technical design documents
- Work with UX designer to ensure UI implementation works as expected
- Coordinate and plan QA validation
- Build unit tests
- Work with QA to identify, track and fix defects
- Set up build environments for web applications.
- Provide mentorship and training to all members of the front-end team
- Degree in Computer Science (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or equivalent experience
4 years complex web development for a high-traffic 24/7 commercial site
- Possess firm grasp of network architecture, server-side implementation, and front-end implementation of websites and Content Management Systems
- Web application development with HTML5, CSS3 & JQuery, Ember.js, Backbone.js etc.
- Experience building web application stack using Ruby on Rails, paricularly with MVC architecture/design in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with continuous build systems a plus
- Experience with integrated CMS platforms a plus - Javascipt, JSON, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML, SQL
- Exceptional drive to put the best web interface in front of the customer
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
Indeed - 12 months ago