Clarity Consultants Employee Reviews

Amazing work environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CADecember 19, 2016
I currently work part-time at Clarity and enjoy my time here. It is an amazing work environment that is structured around effective communication. Clarity is a tight knit team that strives to be as efficient as possible.

Continue to encourage internal growth, and promote more intellectually stimulating tasks
Pros
Awesome fast paced environment that challenges employees to always be improving.
Cons
No direct growth path for internal candidates.
Very friendly and Supportive Company Culture!
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CADecember 16, 2016
It is great to work at Clarity where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis! Everyone from each department is friendly towards and each other and such a relationship helps to make Clarity's work environment free of any hostile or negative work politics. Everyone works and communicates with each other effectively and with ease - no matter their title or position in the company.. Management is very receptive and open to any questions an employee may have, which helps to alleviate a lot of stress. The pressure to perform well and meet expectations is present but not too overbearing where the work environment is affected negatively.
Pros
Catered lunch four times a week, fully stocked kitchen, small gym, on-site parking, benefits
Cons
Limited roles available for growth within the company depending on department
Hidden Gem
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 1, 2016
I didn't think companies like this existed anymore! Close knit company that has been in business for over 20+ years - with friendly teammates and leadership who care about growing and helping position each other for success.
Pros
Challenging and engaging assignments, Fun company parties and events, Catered Lunches 4 days a week and fully stocked kitchens
Cons
Try to incorporate catered lunches from a few more culturally diverse places - Indian food, Japanese, and/or more Mediterranean would be a nice change up.
Great Environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 21, 2016
The atmosphere at Clarity is one that you want to be in. We have great employees that create a fun and professional environment. Management is supportive and encouraging which makes it overall a great place to work.
A Team to Grow With
Sr. Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAApril 7, 2016
I work on the sales team, and we have a great competitive, yet very supportive culture with a great manager. While I have a lot of friends who work in very cut-throat, tech sales environments, it is just not the same at Clarity. Even though it is also competitive with incentives, sales contests, and a great comp plan, it is not competitive to the point where inside sales team members are fighting each other for recognition. We are encouraged to share ideas and best practices with everyone on the team. Love that team culture. I've also been able to experience a lot of growth within the company itself in my short time here. Also the lunches 4 times a week are a really nice perk.
Pros
Culture, Team, Lunch 4x a week catered, Softball team, Activity/sports centered, Work/life Balance centered
Cons
Not too much interaction with other teams, other than during Softball season. But still get to know everyone in the office.
Great place to work with a really fun group of people!
Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 3, 2015
I really enjoy working at Clarity. It's a great environment to work in. Leadership is open and communicative and the team is great overall. Management spends a lot of time focusing on culture and how to acquire and keep the best talent. They want to develop their employees and promote from within. We have lunch brought in 4 days a week, dry leaning pick up/delivery, solid benefits package, parties/team events and more, all of which promotes the team environment. There's a lot going on and it can get pretty busy, but it manages to stay a fun environment. Management lets you own your role and come up with new ideas and suggestions without relying on what's been done. It's very refreshing.
Pros
Free lunches and super fun team. Great management!
Cons
Can't offer all the benefits of a large corporation (ex 401k matching), but they do a great job of offering what they can (lunches, events, etc.).
Great Company; Great People
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 19, 2015
Clarity is a great place to work for a number of reasons: the workplace is accommodating, management believes in investing in the employees and cultivating its future leaders from within, the timeline for upward mobility is accelerated, and there is always an opportunity to learn.

All that being said, it's my opinion that the best thing about Clarity is the people. The fun group of coworkers and collegial atmosphere of the office make this place unlike any other I have come across.
Pros
Free lunch 4 days per week, company outings, casual Fridays
Great Work Environment
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 13, 2015
I really enjoy working at Clarity because they provide a great work environment. It is very warm, welcoming, and relaxing, which provides for a great stress-free environment. Management also strongly values their employees. If there is ever a question or problem, management is quick to help. Overall, Clarity is a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunch 4 times a week, relaxed work environment, great benefits
Great Place to Learn
Database Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CaOctober 13, 2015
Clarity is a great place to grow and learn. The environment is warm and inviting, and overall a fun place to work. I enjoy working at Clarity because management trusts that you will complete your work in a timely, and accurate manner, without needing to micromanage you. I feel appreciated and valued as an employee, which motivates me to be as efficient as I can be. There is always more to be learned, and it is enjoyable to be a part of the learning experiences with a team who is engaged and eager to succeed.
Flexible and comfortable environment
DBMS (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 13, 2015
Great atmosphere and employees seem very lively. You can tell the employees here at Clarity Consultants are dedicated to getting their job done. Very flexible and managers are understanding and seem to genuinely care. Oh, lunch is also provided four days a week & if you enjoy sports they have a team you can join!
Pros
Gym, free parking, lunches provided four days
Great learning environment
BDR (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 17, 2015
Clarity provides a great learning environment that allows individuals to thrive. I have learned so much in my short time being employed here. Management really is extremely helpful and cares about their employees.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, Foosball table
Cons
Excitement and never a mundane moment
HQ (Current Employee) –  HQMarch 18, 2015
Clarity is an exciting company to work for. Often times you hear companies are descaling their spending due to budgets whereas Clarity continues to have a fully stocked kitchen, lunches catered periodically, holiday parties and other social events. Working at Clarity is a team environment where everyone helps each other and you are able to interact with multiple departments to grow professionally. Clarity is not a company where you would go to work and hide out in a cubicle, rather it is a place where you interact with numerous colleagues on a daily basis and enjoy being able to walk over to another department and have conversations without always being behind a monitor.

Management has open ears to listen to any challenges and is always there to offer any advice or support when needed. It is beneficial having management that always has its doors open to the employees at any time of the day. Clarity has excellent internal growth options in every department and it is exciting to see others grow within a company and within their careers.

Clarity should keep on doing what you have been doing. Seeing employees stay with a company more than 5 years or 10 years or more is a huge statement just how great things have and continue to be when working at Clarity
Pros
All of the above
Cons
Every job has challenges, Clarity encourages people to think of the larger picture and company as a whole
Great balance of work and Fun. Coworkers become friends and mentors
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  campbell, CAMarch 5, 2015
Clarity is a fun and exciting place to work as they are expanding and bringing new people in. The balance of work is great because it challenges you on a daily basis and pushes you to be better. The break rooms are always stocked with food and drinks and lunch is brought in majority of the week.
Pros
free lunch 3 days a week, gym downstairs, open offices, relaxed environment.
Cons
Great employer. Wonderful team environment.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAMarch 3, 2015
The leadership and management at Clarity are fantastic. All members of the management team are open and willing to discuss any issues or address any questions. The office environment is amazing as well. All employees here are hardworking and dedicated to supporting not only the company, but those that we serve. It's great to you know you work with a team that always has your back and is willing to support you in any way they can. I've worked for larger companies before and unlike those companies, you truly feel like a valuable member of the team here whose input does matter. There are multiple learning opportunities offered to me on a continual basis and opportunities here for career advancement. Compensation is competitive and I am afforded a great work-life balance.

Other benefits include catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and more.

As with any company, there are ups and downs, but none that I would consider a true "con". As mentioned before, if there are any issues, they are easily addressed and resolved.
Pros
Great management, succesful leadership, opportunities to advance, catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and more.
Supportive leadership, collaborative team environment
Consultant Services (Current Employee) –  HeadquartersMarch 2, 2015
Clarity Consultants is a top notch company for employees and consultants. At Clarity, you are working along-side very knowledgeable, hard-working and dedicated professionals who are willing to lend support where needed. You are part of team that works well together and fosters open communication. Management at Clarity is caring, supportive and understands that the key to a company’s success lies within its people. They are open to ideas and are interested in creating a fun and rewarding place to work. Clarity is also an excellent resource if you are looking for project work or are in need of talent for Learning and Development or Communications projects. Working with Clarity makes it easier for the consultant looking for their next project or for clients who need resources to quickly augment staff.
Pros
Great leadership, remote work, free lunches
Congenial Colleagues
HQ (Current Employee) –  HQFebruary 24, 2015
Clarity's workplace atmosphere is aptly described in one word -- energizing. The staff at HQ are enthusiastically dedicated to their work. This commitment is reflected in high-quality work product and pervasive camaraderie.

It's also been a pleasure to work at Clarity for a multitude of other reasons: the career-development opportunities, the supportive & highly-skilled colleagues, and of course, the free food.
Great Culture. Great Leadership. Great Opportunities. Dedicated People. Could not ask for more!
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAFebruary 19, 2015
The management does an excellent job at protecting the environment and culture at Clarity. They keeps things fun while maintaining the professional environment. They strive and excel at making everyone feel included in the team. The management encourages growth and training at every opportunity they're given. The expectations are fair and reachable. The company leaves a great impression on both the clients and consultants we work with. We strive for great service and it's such a great team to be apart of. I am very blessed to be a part of this growing organization.

Some of the benefits of working in office include lunch, holiday parties, a gym down stairs, etc.
Pros
lunch, holiday parties, a gym down stairs, holiday pay, Pto, flexible schedules, great management etc.
I am lucky to be a part of such an amazing team!
Consultant Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 22, 2015
I have been working at Clarity for 6 years and feel incredibly lucky to be a part of such an amazing company. Everyone at Clarity is smart and dedicated. Clarity cares about you as a person, they provide training, mentoring, and every opportunity to succeed. They promote from within and the leadership goes above and beyond to make sure you are given the tools necessary to obtain your professional goals. They value those who take pride in their work and are passionate about what they do. The free lunches and foosball table also make this a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches, strong leadership, work/life balance
Great Place to Work
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Clarity offers a great work environment where its employee culture is professional, positive, and filled with enthusiasm to propel past it goals. This environment is achieved through its constantly improving communication and attention to detail, which allows for continuous growth throughout the organization. In addition, Clarity's management does a great job of taking into consideration the thoughts and ideas of its employees and clients.
For sales/business development, it's a chancy place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  HQDecember 2, 2014
Came in as a Business Development Manager under a Sales VP I really liked. He was charged with building the BDM and increasing revenue.

All was good for 6-9 months, then he got axed, and a month or two later, me and almost half the BDM team got cut.

I think it's a churn n' burn place if you're in sales/bizdev.

Don't get me wrong: I liked it at Clarity. Good db and CRM to work with, excellent marketing and lead gen support. Great office at HQ.

Just confused top management in terms of what they (he) wants and what's required to get there.

A pity...
Pros
see above
Cons
see above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarity Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6