Clarity Consultants

Clarity Consultants Employee Reviews

Excitement and never a mundane moment
HQ (Current Employee), HQMarch 18, 2015
Pros: all of the above
Cons: every job has challenges, clarity encourages people to think of the larger picture and company as a whole
Clarity is an exciting company to work for. Often times you hear companies are descaling their spending due to budgets whereas Clarity continues to have a fully stocked kitchen, lunches catered periodically, holiday parties and other social events. Working at Clarity is a team environment where everyone helps each other and you are able to interact with multiple departments to grow professionally. – more... Clarity is not a company where you would go to work and hide out in a cubicle, rather it is a place where you interact with numerous colleagues on a daily basis and enjoy being able to walk over to another department and have conversations without always being behind a monitor.

Management has open ears to listen to any challenges and is always there to offer any advice or support when needed. It is beneficial having management that always has its doors open to the employees at any time of the day. Clarity has excellent internal growth options in every department and it is exciting to see others grow within a company and within their careers.

Clarity should keep on doing what you have been doing. Seeing employees stay with a company more than 5 years or 10 years or more is a huge statement just how great things have and continue to be when working at Clarity – less
Great balance of work and Fun. Coworkers become friends and mentors
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), campbell, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch 3 days a week, gym downstairs, open offices, relaxed environment.
Clarity is a fun and exciting place to work as they are expanding and bringing new people in. The balance of work is great because it challenges you on a daily basis and pushes you to be better. The break rooms are always stocked with food and drinks and lunch is brought in majority of the week.
Great employer. Wonderful team environment.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Campbell, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great management, succesful leadership, opportunities to advance, catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and more.
The leadership and management at Clarity are fantastic. All members of the management team are open and willing to discuss any issues or address any questions. The office environment is amazing as well. All employees here are hardworking and dedicated to supporting not only the company, but those that we serve. It's great to you know you work with a team that always has your back and is willing to – more... support you in any way they can. I've worked for larger companies before and unlike those companies, you truly feel like a valuable member of the team here whose input does matter. There are multiple learning opportunities offered to me on a continual basis and opportunities here for career advancement. Compensation is competitive and I am afforded a great work-life balance.

Other benefits include catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and more.

As with any company, there are ups and downs, but none that I would consider a true "con". As mentioned before, if there are any issues, they are easily addressed and resolved. – less
Supportive leadership, collaborative team environment
Consultant Services (Current Employee), HeadquartersMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great leadership, remote work, free lunches
Clarity Consultants is a top notch company for employees and consultants. At Clarity, you are working along-side very knowledgeable, hard-working and dedicated professionals who are willing to lend support where needed. You are part of team that works well together and fosters open communication. Management at Clarity is caring, supportive and understands that the key to a company’s success lies within – more... its people. They are open to ideas and are interested in creating a fun and rewarding place to work. Clarity is also an excellent resource if you are looking for project work or are in need of talent for Learning and Development or Communications projects. Working with Clarity makes it easier for the consultant looking for their next project or for clients who need resources to quickly augment staff. – less
Congenial Colleagues
HQ (Current Employee), HQFebruary 24, 2015
Clarity's workplace atmosphere is aptly described in one word -- energizing. The staff at HQ are enthusiastically dedicated to their work. This commitment is reflected in high-quality work product and pervasive camaraderie.

It's also been a pleasure to work at Clarity for a multitude of other reasons: the career-development opportunities, the supportive & highly-skilled colleagues, and of course, the free food.
Great Culture. Great Leadership. Great Opportunities. Dedicated People. Could not ask for more!
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Campbell, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: lunch, holiday parties, a gym down stairs, holiday pay, pto, flexible schedules, great management etc.
The management does an excellent job at protecting the environment and culture at Clarity. They keeps things fun while maintaining the professional environment. They strive and excel at making everyone feel included in the team. The management encourages growth and training at every opportunity they're given. The expectations are fair and reachable. The company leaves a great impression on both the clients and consultants we work with. We strive for great service and it's such a great team to be apart of. I am very blessed to be a part of this growing organization.

Some of the benefits of working in office include lunch, holiday parties, a gym down stairs, etc.
I am lucky to be a part of such an amazing team!
Consultant Services Manager (Current Employee), Campbell, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches, strong leadership, work/life balance
I have been working at Clarity for 6 years and feel incredibly lucky to be a part of such an amazing company. Everyone at Clarity is smart and dedicated. Clarity cares about you as a person, they provide training, mentoring, and every opportunity to succeed. They promote from within and the leadership goes above and beyond to make sure you are given the tools necessary to obtain your professional goals. They value those who take pride in their work and are passionate about what they do. The free lunches and foosball table also make this a great place to work.
Great Place to Work
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Campbell, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Clarity offers a great work environment where its employee culture is professional, positive, and filled with enthusiasm to propel past it goals. This environment is achieved through its constantly improving communication and attention to detail, which allows for continuous growth throughout the organization. In addition, Clarity's management does a great job of taking into consideration the thoughts and ideas of its employees and clients.
For sales/business development, it's a chancy place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), HQDecember 2, 2014
Pros: see above
Cons: see above
Came in as a Business Development Manager under a Sales VP I really liked. He was charged with building the BDM and increasing revenue.

All was good for 6-9 months, then he got axed, and a month or two later, me and almost half the BDM team got cut.

I think it's a churn n' burn place if you're in sales/bizdev.

Don't get me wrong: I liked it at Clarity. Good db and CRM to work with, excellent marketing and lead gen support. Great office at HQ.

Just confused top management in terms of what they (he) wants and what's required to get there.

A pity...
Great company culture. Employee-first organization with a sweet foosball table
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Campbell, CANovember 20, 2014
Pros: lunch, company events, foosball table, tix to sporting events, fun prizes
Cons: none!
I worked at Clarity for 8+ years and was excited to come in everyday. The company culture is fantastic and I feel that the organization truly puts employees first in terms of their professional growth and development. Clarity is an industry leader and growing in size and market share. It's a good place to launch a career!
Great people make this a great place to work.
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Campbell, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: great group of smart, dedicated people.
Working at Clarity has been a wonderful experience. Everyone I work with is so smart, committed, and willing to help, it's been easy to build meaningful relationships. I learn new things from them all the time. Before coming to Clarity, I had very limited experience in marketing with a strong background in sales support. As my role transitioned from sales to marketing coordinator, my manager was more than willing to help me get up to speed. Clarity respects a hardworking employee who learns quickly and has been more than willing to cultivate and support my career goals. I consider myself very luck for getting to be a part of such an amazing group of people.
Great Environment, Growing Company, Forward Thinking
Development Manager (Former Employee), Campbell, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, environment, flexible workplace, culture
Exciting place to work with a great culture. Clarity provides competitive benefits and opportunity for advancement. Employees are bright and motivated, with a passion for what they do. It is a fast paced environment, challenging, and highly enjoyable. Management truly cares about their employees and the company.
Fast paced, fun, and supportive workplace
Executive Team Member (Current Employee), Campbell, CAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: access to all levels of the organization, career growth, free lunches, game lounge, remote work
Clarity is a great place to work, with many tenured and dedicated employees. I’ve seen a fair share of people leave and come back because their new job wasn’t as great as they thought it would be. If they departed on a positive note and were good employees, Clarity has always welcomed them back with open arms. The trust level between staff members is tremendously high and allows for an atmosphere of very limited politics or bureaucracy. Work/life balance is excellent.
Productive and great team to work with
Schedule Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Campbell, CAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: great leadership
Cons: lay off
At Clarity I would schedule and coordinate interviews on a daily basis, track candidate information using Excel spreadsheet and pre screen candidates and interview them. I learned different techniques of sourcing and an insight to the learning and development industry. I worked with a great team of team members who were very helpful and flexible.
Awful experience! Will never use a headhunter or search firm again!
OD Consultant (Former Employee), Largest bank in the U.S. - NYC (midtown).May 28, 2013
Pros: none that i can think of.
Cons: they are the middle man between you and the client.
Clarity Consultants does not care about you, they only care about getting a contract signed and getting paid. Their interests are only with their firm and the client, not the consultant. Additionally, their recruiters don't have a clue about the jobs they are recruiting for, which results in a complete waste of your time.
Outstanding consulting company.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Lake Forest, ILJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: all positive.
Cons: no negatives.
Very supportive of consultants who work for them. Very professional recruiters. They solve problems very quickly.
Could do alot better
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 20, 2012
Pros: gave me a chance to see a high end company that is impossible to be hired by.
Grateful it was for 3 months. Long hours. I really don't want to go into saying much on this one as it wasn't a good experience for me.
Headquarters