Clark & Daughtrey Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Summary
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 19, 2014
The Perks are pretty Amazing here! Nothing more else to add!
Fun place to work at besides the people in management becuase they can be unfair
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL PabloMay 14, 2014
Former Medical Assistant that did the scheduling for 4 providers.
Clark & Daughtrey
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 27, 2013
On a typical day I would help prepare exam rooms, get the patient ready for the doctor, exam assist, check out the patient, and schedule future appointment. I learned here about obstetrics and gynecology. I enjoyed the office that I worked in. My co-workers were close friends by the time I resigned.
I enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to do the insurance part of the job, although I able to call insurance companies and obtain pre-certs and authorizations, it is not the part of my job I enjoy. I enjoy the personable part of the job. I like interacting with the patients who come in for care.
the worst part was that the benefits offered were expensive to the point of taking up most of my paycheck every time. Unfortunately the insurance was expensive, the retirement was pretty good. The management was pretty good, they listened to all complaints and worked through things efficiently.
Pros
management listens, day shift hours, benefits offered
Cons
benefits are expensive, high turn-over rate due to payrates.
None.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FioridaNovember 5, 2012
Overall poor. Management was chosen according to how they would comply. I have never seen people "flip" so quickly! Co-workers were the best. The hardest part of the job was just trying to do what your were hired to do with what little you were given. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving for the day.
Pros
no pros.
Cons
they called us in, made up bogus claims about our work and let us go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark & Daughtrey Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.