Clark County, NV Employee Reviews

I do not like Las Vegas culture
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2018
this is a ruff city to live in all jobs that do not involve casinos are very hard to get and jobs in the casino industry are unstable with no benefits Good Luck
I really enjoy working for the company I Currently work for
Foster Parent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2017
The companies I have worked for have been very professional , I enjoy all my coworkers, I've never had a problem with anyone in my company, I have learned to become a team player and have patience in dealing with individuals that are mentally challenged. I have learned customer service skills.
Working for the County is like working with a family
Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2017
Truly love working for the County. Also love working with all the children and parents. Such a great staff and management, always productive and providing for the community.
Upbeat place
Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2017
This job is fun as you get to meet so many different people from all over the world everyday. Also I issued marriage licenses so it was a very happy setting.
benefits
Cons
open holidays and until 12am everyday
Fun environment with great pay and amazing break-times
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVAugust 16, 2016
A1 experience. Management is very laid back, and your day will range from having 1/4 to 1/3 of you day in paid breaks. You really don't even have to worry about knowing the lifeguard skills because you will review them every week and managers will always answer questions you have.
Working for Real Property Managment
Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2016
Working for the county does have it's pros and cons. My review is strictly on for RPM department. The county is large and every department is different so I can not tell you overall how working for the county is. I would not suggest RPM if you are looking to advanced your career administrative wise, if you have a skilled trade such as plumbing, electrician, so on then it would be perfect for you.
Fun and Safe place to work
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2015
I enjoyed working as a lifeguard for Clark County. It was a great first job experience and I made friends to last a lifetime! Management was outstanding and very understanding when it came to shifts and work schedules. Co-workers were so amazing and fun to work with! I learned so much working as a lifeguard such as lifeguard training and CPR training exercises. The hardest part had to be watching the water when it was a busy day such as a Saturday. But the most enjoyable part had to be watching the families bond and the new swimmers accomplish a new skill at their lessons.
Pros
15 minute break every hour, fun employees
Great Place to work
IT Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2015
Clark County was a great place to work. Excellent career growth. Training for in-house programs offered at County expense.
Pros
Variable schedules
Cons
Small town atmosphere and
Clark County
Program Mgr, Change Mgr, Cust Suppt Mgr,ERP PMO (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2013
There are some brilliant people that work there. I enjoyed working with them!