Clark Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

They would have environmental week
Environmentalist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INDecember 9, 2016
The people there was nice to work with we would have pigeons fundraisers, work as a team helping each other out when we are short-handed. Impasse about wow cards to show our appreciation into let other people now how to get the job done.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Working short-handed
Good Hospital
Lead Resource Therapist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 24, 2016
Great teamwork amongst staff, though morale is down due to lack of pay raises. Smart skillful staff, medical professionals who care abput their jobs and patients
Border line
Clinical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 7, 2016
It is a fast working environment to work in. I loved the pay and the people that I worked with on my shift while I was there but the management at that time was horrible no one knew what was going on or how to schedule appropriately to make sure that there was adequate coverage for each shift.
Pros
Pay and The patients you become to know
Cons
Short staffed at times
I loved Clark Memorial as well as the staff and management
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 9, 2017
I would go back to Clark anytime! They were amazing to me and so flexible! This is where I started my heath are career and slowly advanced!
Got worse when Lifepoint had taken ober
Diagnostic Imaging Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 21, 2016
Save yourself some time. Don't work for this company. They will throw you under the bus any chance they get so they will come out ahead. At least in Radiology
Pros
Lunch discount
Cons
no breaks, rude coworkers, rude management, Hateful ER Dept.
Work here only if you care solely about making a difference in someones life and patient care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 17, 2015
I enjoy my job where I'm at, I can't say that for others hospital wide. The management on my floor is not 5 star quality but I guess it could be worse. The managers on my floor do not get out and help in times of need even though they are qualified to do so. Everyone I work with is great to work with and willing to help each other out when needed. The hardest part of the job is taking on extra patients, it is expected of you. Also, some nurses have to float to other floors they are not used to. The best part of the job is making a difference in someones care, having them thank you before you leave and even having them come back to see you!
Pros
co-workers are friendly
Cons
no raises
Decent company
Nurse Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 8, 2016
Work day is busy, but makes the day go fast. Staff if friendly. Most management is good. Company not what it used to be. Does not treat employees the way they used to.
Truly a family environment
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INDecember 24, 2016
I loved my team, everyone cared for each other and worked through difficult times. Managers were reasonable and fair. CRNs were kind and helpful. If I still lived in the area I would most certainly still work there. I only left because I moved 2 hours away.
Pros
Friendly CoWorkers
Cons
Pay was low
Productive work place
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 10, 2017
The place really cares about you. The coworkers are great, you always feel welcome. You really feel like your doing good work for the people you are taking care of
A productive and enjoyable place to work
Nurse Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJune 2, 2015
Worked with a lot of great people and managers. I practically grew up in this hospital. I learned great customer service, what working as a team really means and the importance of a smile. Caring and smiling makes a difference in the sick. The hardest part of my job was when I could not spend the time that I wanted with my patients due to lack of time. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and making a difference in my patients and families lives.
Pros
Good community events, Some employee recognition for outstanding performance.
Cons
No raises since 2011
Some really great people work here
Manager (Current Employee) –  JeffersonvilleApril 27, 2015
Busy work day. I've learned some effective traits of being a great leader. There are some good management here but also some poor management. Great co-workers. They are extremely hard working.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Not many benefits and some bad management
Great staff
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 1, 2016
Great co-workers. Horrible management. Extremely understaffed. Low wages. Most of the staff is incredible, the rest will eat you alive, or at least attempt to. High turn over rate because of these factors
Generally good work environment
Permanent Part-Time/PRN, Endoscopy Unit, Nursing (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 16, 2016
Enjoyable work environment. Staff works well together and gives assistance when needed. Typical days vary by number of cases scheduled.
Pros
Staff easy to work with.
Cons
Number of hours worked each day not consistent.
Great place to work!
Medicaid Specialist (Insurance biller/collector) (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 6, 2015
Great people, great management. I enjoyed my time at clark. Close to downtown Louisville. Good jobs. Fairly ran. Great benefits.
Good work environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IndianaJune 17, 2015
Clark is a very good place to work. Management is excellent. Great learning environment for students. We work with and mentor new employees.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Working short at times
Overall it was a very good job for the duration of time I was there
Diabetes Educator and Outpatient Nutrition Therapy (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 24, 2013
I learned a lot about clinical management of diabetes working alongside a wonderful nurse practitioner. We used team coaching skills in working with our diabetes patients with very positive outcomes. I had a great office and loved the other team members that worked in our building. We were supported by our management team for many years but as healthcare reimbursement became more challenging especially for our services, the hospital decided to close our program.
Pros
Great office space and equipment and tools for practice.
Cons
Marketing for our program not really done well.
Excellent place to work with friendly caring people.
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 21, 2016
With CMH being sold to a for profit organization, I chose to take early temporary retirement for protection of my pension. CMH is a great place to work with friendly and caring people.
Pros
great work environment, free parking, discounts for medical services if paid in 30 days.
Cons
Trafficl issues with the newly constructed bridge project
It is OK.
CT Technologist/Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 2, 2015
Most of the staff here are friendly and fun to work with. Management is very approachable. Upper management is open about finances of hospital, things that are being done well, and the things that need improvement.
Family like environment
OB Technician (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 21, 2015
Everyone works together, management is very supportive, love working with OB patients, the most enjoyable part of my day is being part of the delivery of new life.
Pros
great people
Cons
short staffed
Good place to work and to be treated
Medicare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 2, 2016
Patient care comes first. Working to be the BEST
hospital in the area. Good people who care and do a
good job. Billing reviewed and completed each day. Follow uo
on any outstanding accounts. Managers always welling to help and
give direction.. I enjoyed my job very much. Hardest part was
working in the basement air not good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Clark Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location