Clark Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Toxic
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 19, 2017
Cut-throat environment. Unfriendly staff. Had a patient decompensating and other staff refused to get off their butts and help me. Charting system is the worst I've ever encountered. Hospital in a small town with a small town, good old boys attitude. Beware!
kind and friendly staff
Externship (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMay 16, 2017
CRMC was a great place. I feel like i learned a great deal which therefore helped me passed my state exam. The staff was friendly and helped me learn a great deal. I hope to hired there.
The worst place to work in the area.
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 12, 2017
The radiology manager is very unprofessional. The pay is lowest in the area. The ultrasound department has a huge turnover. They abuse the sonography techs with the after hours call. Usually ultrasound techs will work there 2 yrs or less and leave.
Pros
Cons
Awful radiology manager, numerous after hour callbacks.
Excellent
Management (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 21, 2017
Excellent group of leaders.The patient centered care is excellent. The nursing staff are very compassionate. The leadership team is extremely flexible and supportive of not only you, but you family.
fast paced environment
Registrar Emergency Dept (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KY 40391February 28, 2017
fast work environment, benefits are ok, the time clock automatically punches you out for lunch even if you didn't get a lunch that day, each department has its own issues,
Pros
the cafe is nice and the patio is nice
Cons
no coverage for lunch breaks
3/4 Ratio
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 12, 2016
The pay verses the "benefits" was equivalent to working one week of the month without pay. The responsibilities delegated to me also required me to use my personal vehicle for the commercial use of the office while off the clock.
Pros
Employed
Cons
Office doormat
Back-stabbing Lab Manager and co-workers
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYDecember 25, 2015
It sucked more than an n'oreaster! The most disorganized company I have ever worked at. The hospital staff were either incompetent or just nasty.
Pros
I quit
Cons
wasnt soon enough!
Beautiful facility
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJuly 13, 2015
Clark Regional Medical Center can be a wonderful place to work depending on the area which you work. The new hospital is beautiful.
Pros
Supportive physicians
Cons
Long days
Crmc
SRNA (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYNovember 4, 2014
CRMC is working everyday to better the overall outcome of their employees and patients
A good place to work
Medical Secretary - Cardiac Monitor Tech (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYOctober 28, 2014
Most days are uneventful and as a cardiac monitor tech, that is exactly what you want. Events on the cardiac monitor can be very serious, sometimes life-threatening.

As medical secretary/receptionist, I get to work with all kinds of people. Visitors to the hospital need as much assistance as you can give them, as they are probably visiting a loved one in the hospital and that can be very difficult for them. They don't need anything that will create more stress for them. And as for the staff, from housekeepters to respiratory techs to administration and the nurses I work with, there is not a better group of people.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Losing too much time

Want to know more about Clark Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question
Very busy and enduring
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJuly 31, 2014
I learned a lot from my co-workers and surgeons. It was a fun place to work for as long as you knew what you were doing and knew when to be serious and pay attention to everything that was going on with the patient an the procedure. Most day's were busy but some where not, we would be sent home on slow day's.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Health benefits where not good, did not get paid for holidays unless you used personal time.
Receptionist/ SRNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 19, 2012
I was a certified Nurses Aid. I also was a receptionist fill in.
Chemistry, coag, blood bank, hematology, urines
MLT (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 19, 2012
Chemistry, coag, blood bank, hematology, urnies.

Work day shift, learned quality control on all areas of the lab.
Position of Patient Coordinator
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KyAugust 31, 2011
I really enjoyed working at Clark Regional Medical Center. It was a fun, relaxed yet professional place. During my time there I had two supervisors and they both were wonderful. All staff really worked as a team and helped each other. I enjoyed the patients and their families. It was just a pleasant place to work without all the chaos I have experienced elsewhere.
Pros
excellent atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9