Clark State Community College

Clark State Community College Employer Reviews

Director of Community Outreach (Current Employee), Springfield, OHAugust 21, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: pay
I enjoy Clark State and I am in a great position on campus. The people make Clark State a great place to work.
Clark state is a great place to work
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), Springfield, OHNovember 12, 2013
I am new with Clark State but have so far enjoyed being there. The most difficult part of my job is working two jobs I currently enjoy doing. The most enjoyable is watching students gain an understanding about a field that I feel strongly about.
Reliable, continuous work
Work-Study Student (Current Employee), Springfield, OHAugust 14, 2013
While the work was lot of the same things, it was very easy. I liked the people I worked with and I was given plenty of time to finish the projects.
Very rewarding job to help other students succeed
Tutor (Former Employee), Springfield, OHMay 15, 2013
Pros: rewarding to see students succeed
Cons: no benefits
I worked 20 hours a week helping other students understand their course works so that they could be prepared for testing. I am very good at math and was able to use that to tutor many different subjects.
Productive & Educational place
Clark State Community College (Former Employee), Springfield, OHApril 5, 2013
Working at Clark State Community College, I learned organization skills and how to interact with people from the community and also from a professional stand point. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Instructors and other Staff members with ideas they had for different designs for the school.
Terrible place to work
Senior Computer Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, OHFebruary 19, 2013
Clark State is one of the worst places to work. They preach diversity but if you don't match what management wants then you are held back for promotions or fired. Employees have no one to turn to for help with problems, pay is low and the workload of everyone is double what they should be doing!
Excellent place to work
Professional Tutor (Current Employee), Springfield, OHSeptember 29, 2012
College values education and holds itself to the highest of standards.
Small friendly community college environment
Career Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, OHJuly 17, 2012
I would work daily with prospect students, current students, staff and faculty regarding admissions and career services. Working at Clark State I learned how to work in a very busy environment and was able to complete required daily tasks. Management and co-workers were helpful during peak hours and available when extra help was needed. I also learned management skills from managers that have benefited my professional skills. The hardest part of the job was working in a small environment and being understaffed at times. The most enjoyable part was helping students reaching their education and career goals.
The people here were GREAT!
Work Study (Former Employee), Springfield OhioNovember 30, 2011
The people here were GREAT! We were like a small office family.

About Clark State Community College

Clark State is a leading provider of customized organizational training solutions in the Southwest Ohio region. We work closely – Read more