CLARK TESTING Employee Reviews in United States

Productive, family oriented, skilled facility to work at.
Executive/Administrative Technical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Buchanan, MIMarch 25, 2013
Clark Testing is a family oriented, fast-paced testing industry with qualified, experienced staff working as a team to provide accurate and dependable information to their customers, with excellent medical and salary benefits.
Pros
family oriented, team support, excellent benefits, and clean environment.
Cons
corporate level unstable in financial matters.

Comment – June 19, 2013

I left an 11 year position with a major international company to work for Clark Testing and they knew it. I work there two weeks and they lay me off, along with others. No explanation and no to chance to get called back to work! Thanks for nothing Clark Testing!

Great group of people to work with
Clean/Maintance Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Buchanan, MIJanuary 20, 2014
I had never worked in a "shop" setting, but enjoyed learning about what Clark Testing does. My day was filled with doing many things from cleaning to shipping/receiving, painting, and some times ran for supplies or parts for jobs.
Pros
benefits of many new friendships
Cons
i really have no cons
Fun atmosphere and great people.
IT Internship/Developer (Current Employee) –  Jefferson Hills, PAAugust 27, 2013
I had the pleasure of working here as an IT intern for the summer, and I must say that the only downside to working here, is that I have to stop. This is a dream job for most entry level IT people. I feel I've learned a great deal, and grown immensely, I wish I could stay!
Pros
great place to work
Make you feel like you are a part of something good.
IT Support Technician - Extern (Former Employee) –  Jefferson Hills, PAJanuary 27, 2012
People are courteous, caring, and compassionate group.

They really make you feel comfortable when you walk through the door.
Pros
happy environment.
Cons
have none
Fun and challenging environment to work in
Systems Analyst/Programmer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh PaJune 26, 2013
Relaxed place to work. Good people to work with and a great place to expand your knowledge about certain industries

4.2