CLARK

CLARK Employer Reviews

Wonderful company
Paralegal to John F. Bloss (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 30, 2014
I began my legal experience with this firm. I obtained all of my initial legal experience on the job. I enjoyed going to court with the attorney. Everything was a team effort. All co-workers pulled together to help each other when needed.
Legal Assistant / Office manager
Legal Assistant, Office Manager (Former Employee), Waco, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: 2 wk paid vacation, 2 wks paid sick time after i'd been there some time
Assist attorney in they day to day activities, prepare pleadings, prepare real estate documents, LLC paperwork, probate wills; prepare wills. The attorneys I wok for always treated me like family which I appreciated. The attorneys always explained things to me so that i would understand what was happening in the case

I kept the office functioning for – more... the other day to day activities that were not legal. – less
Caring law office, which allowed me to learn many things regarding accounting and disability law
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 24, 2014
I began at entry level and eventually moved to the position of accounting specialist. This involved various duties such as general ledgers, reconciling corporate credit card statements, handling deposits, A/P & A/R, cutting checks, etc.
I grew a lot and welcomed the challenge I was presented. I feel that I am able to apply these various skills proficiently – more... in any given environment. – less
Great office culture, great benefits, etc.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: laid-back office enviroment, profit-sharing, firm lunches, monthly bonus, etc.
Cons: can be stressful due to workload (but isn't every job?).
Office is very small, family oriented, etc. Very good benefits-employers let you know they care and value you. Good job security but be prepared to WORK and WORK HARD!
Awesome experience
Internship (Former Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 28, 2014
Pros: working within a place where i would like to work in the future
Cons: short breaks
Working as a clerk for the Hall of Justice in Rochester NY was one of the best experiences I had in my life. I really learned plenty of things that has enhanced my future work experience. I enjoyed working with the judges and really getting to understand the criminal justice system. I would arrive at 9am till 5pm and a typical day was setting the courtroom – more... listening to civil and criminal cases. My responsibility was to give clients there next court day. My co workers were amazingly helpful in making me feel apart of there team even though I was very young at the time. The courtrooms are a very serious environment and there are no laughing matters when it came to the courtroom. On of the most important rules was what happened on the courtroom stays in the courtroom and to never take what happened at work to your home. – less
Good
Evidence Coordinator, Security Contract (Former Employee), Prestonsburg, KYAugust 5, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: bad
Was fun to work for, long hours but good. 80 hour week contract. Could have paid more but what can one say.
Clerical work / admin. Just work.
Administrative and Clerical (Former Employee), Yuba city, CaJune 10, 2014
It's a trucking company. Obviously good but tough to make face to face customer service experience. Only have phone customer service experience.
Good place for eager new Attorneys
Receptionist (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
I help with Filing Pleadings, Brown strips, Discovery, as well as other details.

Customer service, answering phones, directing parties to appropriate areas or Attorneys.

Variety of coworkers and background.

Excellent Benefits
Did not enjoy working here
Electrician (Former Employee), Paradise, PAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: nice vehicles
Cons: management
Fellow employees have their own agenda and are out for themselves NO TEAMWORK and common goal.

If asked to come back to Clark, Inc. I would decline
INDUSTRIOUS AND HARDWORKING STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES
Mathematics Professor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2013
Pros: organized, dedicated, and flexible
Cons: expensive tuition
Clark Atlanta University Provided a conducive learning environment and up-to-date technological equipment to support learning. There is a cordial relationship among employees and the student body is dedicated to working hard. Mutual respect among Clark family fostered even outside of campus
secretary
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Paducah, KYOctober 19, 2013
I scheduled appointments for our office and to other specialist for our patients. The hardest part of the job was making sure the doctors stayed on time to keep the schedule flowing.
Career orientated
Assistant Superintendent (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2013
This was a construction company that put value in its employees by adding to their education and job effectiveness through training and new challenges.
Fast paced Plaintiffs firm
Paralegal (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Worked daily on client's building client's cases. Filed new cases on a daily bases working on the transvaginal mesh docket. Reviewing medical records and interviewing potential clients for Bellwether case. Multitasking multiple projects at a time while teaching upcoming legal assistants the job as well.
Great and expanding shoe company.
Third Key Manager (Current Employee), Katy, TXApril 27, 2013
Pros: benefits and flexibility on my school schedule.
Cons: work on weekends, no bonus or raises for the employees.
I personally like my job, my superior manager is pretty flexible with my school schedule and academic priorities.

I will describe a regular day as a new learning experience given by our customers needs.

I had been working for Clarks for the past 5 years, and I learned how important is to listen to others and help them disregarding the pressure of – more... a busy moment at the store.

Business and goal achievements are always present on my daily basis when I am on the floor or even when I am taking orders on the phone.

As manager; I can refer that communication, supervision and training my employees how to present a good service to any costumer.
I believe that there is nothing hard on my job, I am highly organized and I always finish the daily duties on time to review them as well. – less
CLARK
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: off 4 months of the year.
THE WORK DAY! 4:45 am up 6:00 am clock in to clark ! prep and cook 160 Breakfast by 7:20. 8:00 work on lunch for 800 children. 10:00 second team comes on.we all work very well together.Our Management is always open to us! I like cooking and working with people the hard part of the job is i am off 4months of the year.I Have Learned with this to work – more... well with other [TEAM WORK] – less
Fun and Professional Working Place
Assistant McMullyand Clark (Former Employee), San Marcos, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: walk breaks and lunch breaks, free treats
This job was great for my schedule. A typical day was walking into the office and assisting anyone who needed help. It could be shipment orders, fedex orders, stamping, filing, typing etc. I learned how to ship orders and also how to take inventory.The management was very professional and treated everyone with respect. The coworkers were also professional – more... and would treat you like family. The hardest part of the job was making sure shipment orders were precise. The best part of the job was working with the coworkers because they were so friendly. – less
great patients, fun staff
Board Certified Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Amherst,NHFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: productive staff meetings
Cons: not enough hours
10 to 15 patients per day, 3 to4 days per week. learned to make temporary crowns, perfect my digital radiology . The loss of one of the partners sent management into a tailspin. The patients were the best part of my day.
Management is giving praises for employees who are punctual.
Production Staff in Kimberly Clark (Former Employee), PhilippinesJanuary 31, 2013
Satisfying at work because salary increases are based on the performance of employees. The hardest part of the job is when the manager is asking to increase machine speed yet the steam supply is incapable of drying the sheet of paper.
He was a wonderful man to work for and I appreciated his willingness to take me in and give me work.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: fun environment, nice people
Cons: low payment
He was always there to give me leadership and guidance, he inspired his workers with his own hard work and dedication. He worked along side us and made us feel a like part of a family unit. I loved making things that people really wanted. I loved working with people that were there for the same reason that I was, we loved creating objects for people – more... to love and buy. The hardest part of the job was that there were cuts on money and I had no choice but to leave. – less
Fast Paced and Sociable
Station Attendant (Current Employee), Hartford, WINovember 24, 2012
Pros: employee charges
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work would be handling money and helping customers pay for their gas. When a customer is not in the station, we are dusting or doing other duties.
I have learned how to interact with people. No matter how crabby the customer, you should always treat them with respect. I have also learned about how to handle money.
When working at the – more... gas station, you work alone, but there is some interaction between co-workers when switching shifts. We tell the next person what needs to be done that wasnt done in the first shift.
The hardest part of the job would have to be not knowing an answer to a question that a customer asks. Whether it be about the gas, the car wash, or the pumps.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the relationships you build with regular customers. – less

About CLARK

Kimberly-Clark engages in workdwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more