The Tax Supervisor/Manager leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. Clarke, Snow & Riley, LLP provides tax, audit and consulting services to a diverse group of businesses. The Tax Supervisor/Manager directly supports the Senior Tax Manager.
- Review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, corporations and partnerships
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business
- Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance to clients, and written notice responses or other documents for submission to the IRS or state taxing authorities.
- Train staff, review and evaluate their work
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required -- Masters degree preferred
- CPA Certification required
- 7+ years in public accounting tax experience
- Significant supervisory experience
- Experience preparing and reviewing individual and business tax returns
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in tax software, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
At CSR, we provide the opportunity to work with a high-end, interesting and sophisticated clientele. We offer a generous salary and benefits package, challenging/high level work assignments and a strong focus on providing an environment that encourages work/life balance. At CSR, we believe that our company's success is directly linked to our employees' satisfaction and success. Apply now for the opportunity to join our growing team of skilled professionals who are smart, dedicated and fun to work with.