Find companies:

Clarks

Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
164 reviews

About Clarks

C. and J. Clark International Ltd, trading as Clarks, is a British, international shoe manufacturer and retailer based in Street, Somerset, England. For the year ending January 2010, the company made a profit of £125 million on sales of £1,174m, making it the 33rd largest private company in the UK. It is 81% owned by the Clark family, with – more... the remaining 19% held by employees and related institutions. – less

Clarks Employer Reviews

Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rockville, MDJuly 11, 2012
Sales- Associate (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 26, 2013
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Algonquin, ILMarch 24, 2015
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 26, 2015
Store manager (Current Employee), South CarolinaFebruary 8, 2015

Clarks Salaries

Sales Associate
$9.00 per hour
Based on 6 employees
$7.25$12.00
Store Manager
$41,000 per year
Based on 6 employees
$30,000$50,000
Sales Associate
$15,000 per year
Based on 4 employees
$14,000$24,000

Clarks Photos

Christmas sale..