Clarkston Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Company is OK...
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, MIDecember 30, 2015
The company is ok.. Everyone that works there is really nice. But CNA's don't get paid a lot for what we do & mandation is crazy there, (forced to stay bc someone didn't come in for the next shift), it's an every week thing. Couple nurses who ruin everyone's day, other then that everyone's really nice. We get a 30 min break for every 8 hours we worked. There's a new DON there, she's awesome. Older facility, toilets got clogged a lot. And maintenance left at like 3/4, so we had to do some stuff bc no one was working in the afternoons or nights. Other then the staff who always calls in, and the not-so-good pay, it's a nice place.
Pros
Flexible about time off, nice/happy staff.
Cons
Mandation is 24/7, constant call-ins, short breaks.
Fantastic Company
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 6, 2015
Highly enjoyable company to work for. The people you work with become your family on and off the road. Strongest thing about this company is its culture, which I would highly recommend to people seeking consulting employment.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Vacation time
Wonderful, rewarding.
Homemaker/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, MIFebruary 20, 2013
It's very rewarding to be able to stay home and take care of my children. They are turning out to be wonderful children, and I am crediting to my husband and I that we can do this.
SAP SD Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAFebruary 27, 2012
Pleaseant and Hardsworking Team members.Clarstofn distinguishes itself from our competition by providing a rewarding and stimulating environment
Pros
motivated

4.6