Classic Auto Group Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Balanced Response
Personnel Director (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OhioJuly 8, 2016
We believe a response to some reviews is required.

If is factually untrue we do not offer benefits to women. Firstly, it is unlawful to do so and we do not engage in that practice. Secondly, we have an almost thirty-seven year practice of promoting women into management and senior management positions. Eight-five percent of our management staff has come from within and women have been promoted into, and currently are in, management.

We have no tolerance for harassment of any kind. If the complainant truly was treated as they stated, they never brought it to our attention. Had they, it would have been competently investigated and professionally addressed.

Classic employees are treated very well. Evidence of that is a turnover rate of only 17% and the average time with the company presently is seven years, two months - people who are treated poorly do not remain with such a company and they do not stay very long.

Lastly, Classic is a company that welcomes entry level employees to our industry, provides them with training and support, promotes them and works daily to continue to provide new opportunities for them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this response/review.
Terrible Management/Harassment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, OHJune 20, 2016
No benefits for women or mental health. Management was horrible, got harassed for doing my job CORRECTLY every day. Eventually some managers and fellow employees would go and make advances on me and customers coming in. Disorganized, was with the company for 2 years and got laid off over a really ridiculous reason. Trust no one. Main campus in Mentor is really nice, everyone up there respected me more than my store in Madison.
Pros
Got me out of the house, Main campus was very respectful
Cons
Healthcare, Management, Coworkers, Environment, Harassment, Gender Bias, No Respect
Poor place to work for
Mechanic/Office/Everything (Former Employee) –  Madison, OHJune 12, 2016
Management does not solve problems they just create more problems for there workers. They (managers) force on work to other employees because it is "below" them. They let others explicitly harass there female workers and do nothing about it. They don't care about there workers and never will, they say they are a small comapny, what "small" company has a private jet center or a baseball park named after them? So unless you like being harassed and treated poorly then work here.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare, Management, CoWorkers
professional, motivated, relaxed
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHNovember 4, 2015
learned a lot about business and sales. busy work all day. learned time management. hardest part is closing the sale. the pay check is most enjoyable.
People are very nice, willing to teach
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHSeptember 12, 2015
Management can be a little better but overall people couldnt be more helpful. If you work hard you get noticed and appreciated.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
Long hrs, not family/work balance well
Service writer (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHDecember 17, 2012
6 days a week 6:30am to 7:30pm, Good ppl to work with. No time for family at this job.
Pros
working and helping ppl.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Classic Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9