Classic Party Rentals

Classic Party Rentals Employee Reviews

Classis Is great!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Burlingame, CAJune 7, 2015
Im loving my shifts and it going pretty great. My favorite part would have to be when you go on route with the driver to pick up or drop off supplies for different events. Its really exciting
Laid back work environment
Order Puller (Former Employee), McCook, ILMay 6, 2015
Was a very relaxed and face paced work environment. No complaints other then you aren't able to work full time until your second year on the job.
always performing different duties.
Lead Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Modesto, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: they let you do your work
Cons: pay not so good
good place to work. they allow your input or ideas to perform your tasks. they are a little tentative for purchase or tools or materials.
n/a
Sales (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 1, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: stressful enviroment
Good company with opportunity to become better. Very experienced sales staff and nice product. Several locations throughout California.
very productive, fast paced and enjoyable environement
Dispatcher/sales (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: servicing clients, working with co-workers and being a team
Cons: health care, tution reimburstment, management turn around(very often)
i started working for classic party rentals in 2007 as their receptionist and worked my way up to their logistics department as dispatcher. i was given the opportunity to help them run the logistics department and service hundreds of there customers. i learned how to work with different individuals create different problem solving startegies fit for given situations wether it be worked related or personal. i enjoyed the fast paced environment, it was never a dull moment with our daily operations. The biggest issue was the turn around on managment. which lead to an unfair work place. even through hardwork and dedication you were expendable and replaceable due to the constant rotation of management.other than that i loved my job and my co-workers
Great Company to Work for
Outside Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
This company is great. Team work is a must and I enjoyed every minute of working with Classic Party Rentals. They filed for bankruptcy two days after I was hired and I felt that I needed to be with a more financially stable company as this is my career not just a job. I thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Productive work, running into a lot of great coworkers, and customers.
Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 30, 2015
A typical day at work, we would start by either going out on routes, delivering party rental equipment, or staying at the warehouse maintaining the equipment (polishing or washing chairs, etc.) until needed for a route. Management was always cool, they were the type to get in on the work instead of just telling the workers what was needed to be done. All of the fellow workers were also fun to work with. It made work days go by a lot smoother. The hardest part of the job was probably when we would have to take down huge parties like one we did at the Stockton Arena, this was also the most enjoyable, because the challenge was a fun thing to overcome.
Very average company to work for.
Account Manager and Event Sales (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: dealing with people and events.
Cons: clould have been more professional in managemnet of company.
I trained employees to become event personnel and learned that the event business could be very taxing at times. Management was not much help with on site training of employees.
I am very glad that working an event that you helped create was so enjoyable.
they treat employees with dignity and respect
REGIONAL EVENT MANAGER (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 30, 2014
Pros: positive feedback, social activities within and outside the workplace
a lot of attention is given to keeping employees feeling as though they belong; overall fun place to work which makes time go quickly while on the clock. Great management team!
Productive Workplace
Crew (Former Employee), McCook, ILDecember 14, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: short breaks
I begin by going to the warehouse, then get equipment into truck. Then leave on truck to site to put up or take down the tents.
I enjoyed the coworkers hard work and learned a lot from them.
Hardest part of the job was taking down the big tents. The management was okay, but it was fun nonetheless.
Hard work, fun co-workers..
Loader/Unloader, Preparation, and Driver Helper (Former Employee), Modesto, CANovember 17, 2014
Loaded and unloaded multiple trucks a day based on sheets given by dispatch. Stored sub rental inventory in appropriate area. Responsible for clean up of warehouse and organization of product. Cleaned and sorted a variety of chairs and different sized tables. Assisted call-in clients with orders for self-pickup. Accompanied drivers with no helper, unloading and setting up product at customer residence or company.
good company
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2014
Good company culture and management and they train you well
Nice people, but just not a well ran company.
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Carpinteria, CANovember 5, 2014
There are always thing put on the back burner. There is not a lot of money to be made here. Also, there isn't a chance to advance in the company.
Sacramento Co-workers
INVENTORY MANAGER (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 3, 2014
I loved working with my co-workers at the Sacramento office.
Stressful
Lighting Assistant (Current Employee), Millbrae, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: people are like family
Cons: stressful on a multitude of levels
The one positive thing I can say is that I like my co workers. However, everyday is a constant struggle of communication, everyone is stretched out way beyond what they should be working, leading to many mistakes made by exhaustion. I've worked in a lot of high stressful jobs, and this by far blows them all out the water.

Lately we have had many signs posted about how our corporate office does not want it's workers talking to the union representatives standing outside the office, right after company was bought out due to company filing for bankruptcy this past year.
fast-paced event rental company
Tent Inventory Manager (Former Employee), McCook, ILAugust 21, 2014
Many management changes over course of 4 years made for inconsistent message and culture. Very seasonal business.
Productive and Fun work place
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 23, 2014
The best thing I can say about this company is the work is hard and stressful. Once you see what you have accomplished with each order, you go home with a smile on your face knowing what you were able to help accomplish for your clients.
poor work ethics
Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch at times
Cons: no breaks, bad benefits
long hours, no compensation for time, no employee appreciation or incentives, management lacked in procedures. half hour lunches and no breaks
OK workplace
Linen Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 13, 2014
Pros: some nice people
Cons: short breaks and snotty people
Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets. Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping. Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock. Reported inventory balances and cycle counts to Inventory manager for review. Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines. Completed 4hour OSHA training in CPR.
Worked independently and as part of a team.
the workplace was decent enough
Assist truck (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJApril 18, 2014
the typical work day was rapid and a fast pace I learned the proper way to load trucks learn routes while on the road but the most enjoyable part about the job was being able to travel all over n meet different types of celebrities

Classic Party Rentals Salaries

$25.00 per hour
Director
$150,000 per year

Classic Party Rentals Photos

Installed tent, place chairs, carpet, lights , and decorations