UX Interaction Designer
Classic System Solutions, Inc. (CSS) is a fast paced, software consulting company offering user interface design training, usability engineering services, and web-based software solutions to the Global 2000.
Why work at Classic?
We offer the chance to work in one the most exciting and rewarding niches of the technology industry -- user experience and design. We work closely with each of our staff to ensure they are trained in our unique user-centered design process, which helps to ensure that our clients always get outstanding results. We also offer quality benefits plans that allow you to share in the long-term success of the company.
We are currently searching for an experienced UX/Wireframe Designer to join our interactive visualization and design team on a full-time basis. You will be working with us to evolve a sophisticated Axure prototype and UX specification at one of the valley's premier tier 1 clients. This may also include UX/UI workflow optimizations as well as developing new techniques for visual display and information presentation. Some UX research will also be required as part of design validation.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assist R&D and design teams in updating our enterprise Axure protoytpe wireframes and specifications
- Develop wireframes, user interaction models, information architecture and screen flows
- Effectively articulate ideas and direction both verbally and in writing
- Collaborate in conducting usability tests, develop test plans, build prototypes and analyze results
- Participate in a large-scale, long-running enterprise projects
- Keep up to date on current user experience industry trends
- Contribute to the design of UI tools and processes
- 7+ years experience working on user interface designs
- Experience working with user-centered design/human factors specialists
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, including information design, visual design and industry UI
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for desktop and web-based applications
- Advanced knowledge of Axure rapid prototyping tool.
- Experience with design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and responsive design, is a plus
Desired but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human factors, applied psychology, graphic design or related field (or equivalent work experience in the industry)
Indeed - 11 months ago