Clayton County Public Schools Employee Review

View all Clayton County Public Schools reviews

Fast paced, fun place to work in a school setting.
School Nutrition Worker (Current Employee) –  Hampton, GAJune 16, 2014
A typical day at work consists of prepping food to be served for lunch, washing dishes, putting away stock, serving students and staff lunch on the serving line, and cleaning the serving line after lunch. I have learned excellent time management skills, multi-tasking, and being a team player. Overall my coworkers are pleasant, and respectful individuals. We work as a team and help others when needed. The hardest part of the job is lifting 50 lb. boxes of produce every week due to shipment. The most enjoyable part of the job is working 8-2pm and being off in the summer with my kids.
Pros
Working hours, free lunch, off every holiday & summer.
Cons
I only work 6hrs. daily, getting paid monthly.

Other Clayton County Public Schools Employee Reviews

Sour and Sweet
teacher (Current Employee) –  Clayton County, GAFebruary 10, 2018
There are alot of supportive staff members, but at times administration and parents blame you for everything. Overall a good place to work. Sometimes you do not feel appreciated as a professional.
Work Area Location Is Ok
Youth Activity Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAFebruary 5, 2018
if hours were more or the pay was more or if you get a raise; it probably would be ok to work continuously, but for the pay and less hours not recommended unless you are receiving retirement or have another Job..
Pros