Regional Operations Manager
WFF Facility Services, Inc.
WFF Facility Services, Inc. (WFF) is a privately-held company with over 35 years experience in delivering first class custodial, grounds, and physical plant services to educational institutions across the country. We pride ourselves on establishing successful and lasting partnerships with our clients through the selection of exceptional on-site managers, and expert regional and corporate support based on extensive industry knowledge and experience.
WFF is seeking a highly-qualified individual to serve as Regional Operations Manager to support our regional account base that specializes in educational institutions. The position will be responsible for providing operational support through disciplines that may include custodial services, grounds-keeping and event management. The position will include close contact with the customer, on-site Directors, and the employees. The overall goal will be the ability to achieve long-term successful relationship with the customers that that will translate into solid financial results for WFF. This position will require extensive travel.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as an ambassador for WFF's company values and philosophy, and implement and maintain all necessary programs to achieve Corporate Mission and Goals.
- Facilitate and coordinate key personnel and technical / operational processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate high energy, mobility, initiative, and drive to enhance operations and achieve financial success.
- Have passion for training, developing, motivating and investing in team members.
- Possess a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Must enjoy responsibility, accountability and opportunity to direct your own efforts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide range of internal and external customers.
- Desire to achieve excellence and an aversion to mediocrity.
- Ability to delegate, direct and follow up to ensure success in extensive and complex situations.
- Pro-active and resourceful in nature.
- Committed to self-development and professional growth.
- College degree preferred
- Progressive operations management experience in the custodial contracting industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Good computer literacy
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of P & L’s and budgets
SALARY and BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and performance bonus plan
Qualified candidates should e-mail resume to wffrecruiting@ gmail.com You must reference Regional Operations Manager - OHIO in your subject line. Please include recent salary history. For more information on WFF Facility Services, please visit our website at www.wffservices.com
WFF Facility Services is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer. We value and encourage diversity and provide a drug free work place.