For immediate release:
Executive Assistant / Office Manager (Houston)
Clean Energy Capital provides investment banking and financial advisory services. We are seeking an executive assistant / office manager to join our Houston office located downtown at Pennzoil Place. This is a full time position.
RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
- General responsibilities will include answering phones, travel arrangements, client/vendor relations, expense reports, etc.
- Meeting preparations including presentation material, set up and etc.
- Order and monitor all supplies necessary for the office
- Prepare documents, correspondence and maintain schedules
- General office issues and tasks, will be the go-to person
- Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Coordinate budget process / analyze operations to identify opportunities to reduce expenses
- Maintain accounts using QuickBooks
- 5-10+ years progressive executive administrative support experience, preferably including responsibilities for maintaining books and records
- Degree highly preferred
- Prior exposure to accounts receivable / accounts payable and maintaining books and records
- Must be able to keep information highly confidential and discrete
- Advanced user of QuickBooks is required
- Advanced user of Outlook and Word is required. Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint is a strong plus.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- $55,000 to $65,000 annual salary | depending on experience
- Health/dental benefits plan
Clean Energy Capital provides investment banking and financial advisory services to companies operating in the clean energy infrastructure sector. Our core focus is project financing of clean energy infrastructure investment. Please visit www.cleanenergycap.com for more information about our company.