This individual will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
1. Assist in the development of CEC’s captive finance division Clean Energy Capital.
2. Assist in capital raising activities and capital placement structures, equity, debt, and tax equity.
3. Development of projections for investments including equity and debt.
4. Development of indications of interest and solicitations for all fund raising activities.
5. Meet with prospects as required.
6. Track progress with potential funding leads and sources, both private and institutional.
7. Track financial status by monitoring variances from projections for fund raising divisions.
8. Work closely with the financial analysis department to insure that CEC's capital needs and capital raising are in line with its needs.
9. Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; prepare reports; make presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
10. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
11. Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2 years Financial Analyst and/or Investment Banking experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Expert Excel knowledge; must be proficient with Excel financial models
- Strong Accounting/GAAP knowledge; experience with partnership accounting rules is a plus
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytic skills
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Benefits- Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage, Company Equity Plan.
The Clean Energy Collective is a new idea in power generation that is building, operating and maintaining community-based clean energy...