Description: Clean Energy Collective (CEC) is seeking a highly motivated candidate to manage the company’s sales operations functions and provide daily support to the sales team. This individual will perform day-to-day procedures that oversee the customer contracts process to ensure the correct contract, utility forms and loan documents are executed and completed for every order.
Strong communication skills are necessary for daily interaction with sales personnel as well as involved collaboration with product management and IT teams to identify issues and create opportunities for evolving sales processes. This role will be also be focused on sales support for residential, commercial and government market segments and will be responsible for maintaining operational duties across multiple service areas and utilities.
The work environment is fast paced. The Sales Operations Specialist should be equipped with strong computer knowledge and have a meticulous eye for detail. He or she will ensure that the customer/partner experience and market perception are positive, handled in a timely fashion and foster lasting relationships with an impeccable quality of service. This is a full-time position, based in the Boulder office with a schedule that will include some nights and weekends with occasional travel as necessary.
1. Develop comprehensive understanding of the CEC business model, margins, products, market place and customer agreements. Understand CEC's mission and competitive advantage.
2. Master CEC customer contracting and on-boarding process.
3. Learn CEC CRM platform for lead management, and the company’s proprietary proposal generation system.
1. Maintain a clean, organized and professional working environment
2. Accurate data entry while maintaining company and customer confidentiality
3. Generate financial/customer reports for COO and CFO upon request
4. Train sales staff on closing processes in collaboration with Sales Manager.
5. Generate all purchase documents and ensure all requirements are met for each sale to close on time.
6. Produce weekly and monthly sales reports
7. Provide accurate, detailed reports to CEC utility partners and manage rebate programs in collaboration with these partners
8. Act as company loan administrator from loan approval to final funding.
9. Process commissions for network of sales staff. Provide commission reporting to COO and finance team.
10. Collaborate with sales, product management and IT to address issues in the sales, contract and closing processes and to improve the productivity of the organization.
11. Establish and maintain the company’s customer contract filing system, both physical and electronic.
- High School Graduate required.
- Advanced Computer skills, Microsoft Excel and Word experience necessary.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to work under stress to meet project deadlines.
- Analytical and Mathematic skills.
1. Walk over uneven ground.
2. Walk, sit, or stand for up to eight hours/day routinely.
3. Carry 10-20 lbs. routinely.
4. Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, clean MVR, and proof of insurance.
5. Strong public speaker.
6. Operate laptop and software.
The Company: Clean Energy Collective is leading the nation with the first community-owned solar farms, opening solar ownership to a market 7x larger than traditional solar with nothing on the customer’s home or business and credits directly on their bill through CEC’s proprietary RemoteMeter system. CEC is growing quickly and is poised to be the dominant player in this new realm: the future of solar. For more information on CEC, visit www.cleanenergycollective.com.
- Base Salary- $36,000-$40,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits- Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage, Company Equity Plan