Productive and good environment. good compensation
Pros: 50% company share for 401k contributed, annual salary adjustment based on job performance, good healthcare insurance
Cons: too far from my residence, road traffic
1. I will answer Request For Information (RFI) from different construction managers throughout the USA regarding their electrical construction issues.
2. Design a CNG fueling station for a project site based on standard electrical template previously designed.
3. I learned to do all means to finish a project set on a deadline. Prioritize things to do – more... in a limited time. Good communication is the key.
4. There is a poor communication line between engineering department in our office and sister company in Canada regarding design changes.
5. I have no problem with my co-workers. We have established a monthly lunch potluck to boost camaraderie.
6. There are too numerous layer of management.
7. The hardest part of the job is sacrificing technical values to fit into the construction budget set by our sales department.
8. Most enjoyable part of the job is being praised for doing a good job. – less