Clean Energy

Clean Energy Employer Reviews

New field
Fueler (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2014
I was happy to be apart of a new fuel program for the company and UPS. I enjoyed fueling the rigs.
Natural Gas for Vehicles
Executive Assistant 5 Vice Presidents (Current Employee), Seal Beach, CAMay 8, 2014
great place to work. unfortunately it is 80 miles roundtrip to the office.
Productive and good environment. good compensation
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: 50% company share for 401k contributed, annual salary adjustment based on job performance, good healthcare insurance
Cons: too far from my residence, road traffic
1. I will answer Request For Information (RFI) from different construction managers throughout the USA regarding their electrical construction issues.
2. Design a CNG fueling station for a project site based on standard electrical template previously designed.
3. I learned to do all means to finish a project set on a deadline. Prioritize things to do – more... in a limited time. Good communication is the key.
4. There is a poor communication line between engineering department in our office and sister company in Canada regarding design changes.
5. I have no problem with my co-workers. We have established a monthly lunch potluck to boost camaraderie.
6. There are too numerous layer of management.
7. The hardest part of the job is sacrificing technical values to fit into the construction budget set by our sales department.
8. Most enjoyable part of the job is being praised for doing a good job. – less
It was a great place to work with good salary.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CAJuly 1, 2013
I love the environment and people at Clean Energy. I have learned a lot about the company same as accounting software and excel.
professional corporation promotes team work and self starters
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Mid-Atlantic RegionJune 30, 2013
Pros: outstanding product
Cons: 8 state region
Contact public and private and municipal transportation fleets and discuss with them the benefits of clean burning natural gas.
Cutting edge CNG business
Engineer (Former Employee), NY / CTApril 3, 2013
Pros: o emissions
Cons: high psi
O emissions product requiring very high pressure, expensive equipment and control issues. Take 100 to 160 Psi of piped in Natural Gas, dry it and compress the heck out of it, then put same in your vehicle at 3,400 psi ! Ford CNG Pickup gets 180 miles per tank, Ford Gasoline Pickup gets 280 miles per tank, but CNG is cleaner...

Great company founder – more... with great vision! – less
Strong work ethic, great team environment
Design/Drafter (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: positive group
Exceptional business to work for. Very positive outlook for employees.
Excellent management staff
TEMP HUMAN RESOURCES CLARK (Current Employee), Seal Beach, CAFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: we have a cafe market and free gym!
Cons: i only work 4hrs a day
Very Calm office environment with excellent Management and co-workers.
I absolutly love my job, i learn something new every day and is always busy.
Concept was good. Owners vision was incomplete.
General Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 6, 2012
Pros: starting salary was good.
Cons: owner gave description of what he wanted built and them wouldn't provide funding to finish task.
I would rate this company very low on my list of companies to work for. Compensation when I took the job was great. Benefits poor. Job security wasn't good for what I was hired to do. Management of employees very poor and management of company didn't know what direction they wanted to take the company in. Basically good people just not at directing – more... employees. They couldn't turn loose and trust employees to do the job they were hired to do. – less
Through the years of working in an office environment, I have picked up a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 8, 2012
Created and controlled all new accounts for Colorado; performed basic accounting tasks
including invoicing, accounts receivable and payable, and developing and maintaining
spreadsheets; managed all aspects of office/administrative functions; assisted professional
staff with implementation and completion of special projects.
BUEN AMBIENTE
OPERARIO DE PRODUCCION (Former Employee), Lima, LIMDecember 13, 2013
ESTE TRABAJO REQUERÍA MUCHA DEDICACIÓN Y COMPROMISO DE TRABAJO YA QUE EN MUCHAS OPORTUNIDADES NO SE RESPETABA EL HORARIO DE REFRIGERIO NI SALIDA