CleanEdison Employee Reviews

Glen Gary Glen Ross
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2016
High turnover rate and heavy on the sales team. A positive but hardworking tele-center for green education. I believe the company has since sold
Great potential - terrible leadership
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2012
The company is in a booming market teaching necessary skills for the future. The competition is scarce but those companies that do compete are fierce. Great opportunity to really sink or swim! Unfortunately, the leadership at CleanEdison, the CEO in particular, is a mess. There is little loyalty to the management team in place and the turnover rate is massive. Without a change in mentality at the top, the company is doomed.
Pros
good benefits, great environment
Cons
poor company mission, poor management
High-energy, fast-paced startup environment
Director of Online Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2012
At CleanEdison, you get all the pros of working for a startup: super motivated colleagues, lots of flexibility to take responsibility and make things happen, getting to see a business grow from the ground up. If you want to work hard and see it pay off, this is the place to do it. Plus, it's very rewarding to be a part of an industry that does good for the world!
Pros
lots of responsibility and career growth potential, toby the office dog
Cons
typical startup salary
Great Start-Up Atmosphere
Full-time Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2012
CleanEdison is an exciting, fast-paced work environment. The hours go by quickly, as there is always something to do. You will pick up a lot of skills, particularly in tech, sales and web development. People work both independently and in informal teams, and frequently with the CEO directly. Jobs can be demanding, but are always rewarding - as you generally own a project from start to finish.
Pros
free dinners after 8pm, dogs are welcome in the office, great healthcare plan
Cons
late nights
Young, vibrant work environment
Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  NYCJune 15, 2012
The thing I enjoyed most while at the company was the power that my voice had. I have had many jobs where they only wanted hands to do busy work but at CleanEdison I got a chance for my ideas to shine when they deserved appreciation.
Pros
pressure to succeed
Cons
short breaks
Couldn't Be Happier
Product Development (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2012
I used to work at other organization's that had a good mission but couldn't get anything done. At CleanEdison, things get done! I'm still working for a cause I believe in, but now I can see my work pay off much faster.

The office has a great energy and there is no slow day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CleanEdison. Our community is ready to answer.

CleanEdison Reviews by Location