Clear Lake Regional Medical Center

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

good place to work.
Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Webster, TX 77598November 28, 2017
You learned while utilizing the skills you already had. The management was very supportive. You worked 12 hour shifts and had self scheduling. The hardest part of my job was leaving.
Pros
management
Cons
pay
Busy
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXNovember 6, 2017
Busy place with nice facilities. Up to date technology. 401k options opportunities. Opinions to move up in job. Overtime hours and pay, good time off.
Pros
Large hospital
Cons
Very busy can be under staffed
highly fast paced work environment
Certified Nurse Technician/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXOctober 12, 2017
i was only a nurse tech here but based off of what all the nurses had to say about this place was negative feedback. The nurses would complain about low pay, pay cuts, low staff and bad management. i personally liked my manager but everyone else didn't.
Pros
decent pay and unlimited days off
Cons
a lot of days, no lunches
productive
Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXOctober 11, 2017
great place to work and great for a expierence. if you are a nurse tech or even a new grad RN go and apply get all the skills you need to better yourself as clinician
Good Place to work
Nurse Staffing Office (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXAugust 20, 2017
Good Place to work; Many great people made of the staff; Valuable work experience; healthcare was a good field to work in; Learned a great deal about healthcare and the healthcare environment
over all nice people to work with...
Unit Secretary/CNA/ (Former Employee) –  4 east surgical unitAugust 14, 2017
management is not always helpful and never know what to do with unit. All they say is well let me get back to you with a answer to that question...when it is convenient for them everything is ok.
Pros
great snacks
Cons
management smiles in your face, and than acts like they dont know anything
very productive
PCA (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 22, 2017
I enjoyed working with the team, work was hard but at the end of the day i know it was worth going to work there, great team of co-workers ans my manager was the best
Pros
Lockers, pot lock nights, we could laugh
Teamwork
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 9, 2017
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the staff whom experience ranged from new graduates to 20+ years. The hardest parts was hanging blood and have a psych patient in 4pt restraints, and have to give total care out ot 30-68
Fast paced environment with fantastic co-workers, poor management, poor compensation, and poor benefits for employees
Staff RN Labor and Delivery (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 4, 2017
Co-workers were the best around, but management was lacking and included favoritism. Compensation not adequate and lowest in the area, benefits costly, and not beneficial enough to employee for cost.
Great unit
Charge Nurse/ Staff Nurse RN - Women's Center (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMay 12, 2017
This unit was a great unit to work on. The management changed a few times making it difficult to make the needed changes. The work was steady and then one day it just dropped. I was cancelled a lot and had to use vacation time or not be paid.
Pros
great unit, wonderful doctors
Cons
no competitive pay, cancelled

Want to know more about Clear Lake Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question
Productive and fun atmospjere
Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 28, 2017
I loved working for this facility. The people were pleasant to work with and management was fair. The only reason I left is because I needed to make more money and it was not an option at that time to get the raise I needed.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Not enough pay
Enjoyable work environment in a fast growing Med Ctr.
radiographer3 (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 27, 2017
Having worked there and also having been seen there recently as a patient, I feel I could recommend Clear Lake Regional to any potential patient or professional looking for a quality care environment.
Fast paced rewarding
Nurse Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. The staff for the most part was very helpful and i always enjoyed meeting new people. The hardest part about this job was being understaffed a lot. It was a very fast paced environment, which I enjoyed and took pride in.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2017
Good place to work with good team effort most of the time. I have learned to be more organized and to priorotize my work. My manager is supportive and listens to staff.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Shortage of staff
Nice Place to Work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I worked in the Postpartum/gyn surgery unit. Very nice coworkers and supportive management. When I first started I made some of my concerns about the work load known to my director and she was prompt to make the necessary changes. Good teamwork and support.
General Laboratory evening supervisor (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Clear Lake is a great place to work. Employees work until they retire over there, people are friendly, and there is a lot to learn as a new entrant in the field.
Stressful
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJanuary 24, 2017
I could never take a day off. When I did, I would be called with questions. Too much work for one person to handle in a 40 hour work week. It was hard to balance life and work. Too many monthly meetings. Admin team was in the dark how the office worked. Too much turn over within the department.
The nurse would look at me kind of funny because i play christmas song in july just to let know christmas is 6 month's away
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXDecember 7, 2016
work well with co-worker's always laughing in the nursery. The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the day and holding a baby in your arm for some comfort till mom call for him/her . What I learned the past 20 year is that a lot's of nurse come and go but at the same I learn new stuff from them. always helping them, when a new nurse come in I try to put them at ease and welcome them to the nursery. The hardest part of the job was to see healthy baby get sick and have to go nicu
Great Hospital
Student Intern / Clinical rotation (Former Employee) –  Clear Lake, TXAugust 17, 2016
Great place to work at. I enjoyed my clinical rotation there. Staff and patients all were very comfortable to work with.
It was a great working envornment for students and reitirees.
Histology Internship (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJuly 19, 2016
A typical day at work was patrolling the area in the company truck.
I learned to always have a positive attitude and high alertness.
The management was okay.
My co-workers were sometimes not team players.
The hardest part of the job was working with employees damaging
company property needed to perform the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was it worked well with
my school schedule.
Pros
Good for being a student.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location