Clear Light Interactive Corp. is a full service design and media content development firm located in Kansas City, providing comprehensive branding, packaging, and marketing solutions across multiple design and media platforms. Our creative team has worked at the highest levels of the industry, designing solutions for companies ranging from mid sized US based firms to larger organizations such as Sony, IBM, and Intel. Clear Light has garnered multiple awards and honors, from Cannes Interactive Advertising Festival Finalist to Omni, to MarCom, and continues to lead its industry every year.
We have an immediate support opening for an Administrative Assistant. Under general supervision, provides administrative support by assisting client services and day-to-day operations of the company. Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills in applying a detailed knowledge of responsibilities; organizes and prioritizes work, and ensuring the orderly and timely flow of business through the office.
As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to client managers, including completing required paperwork, updating databases, maintaining records, conducting limited research projects, and providing administrative coordination with operations and client service areas.
Summary of Essential Job Duties
1. Assist with incoming client screening/scheduling.
2. Assist with organizing files, projects, data, etc.
3. Assist with interaction of Clear Light partners and support groups to resolve client and operational issues.
4. Assist with routine tests, experiments, and procedures as delegated and instructed by research coordinators
5. Research client inquiries; document account activities and client interactions.
6. Enter data from forms and documents into electronic databases and other documents.
7. Follow daily protocol and detailed instructions assigned.
8. Answer phone calls and emails for client managers in their absence.
9. Perform various office related tasks, such as distributing reports; operate and maintain copiers and fax machines; photocopying materials; mailing correspondence; manual and electronic filing of client documentation; preparing documents for imaging; ordering supplies.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), email, internet.
- Outstanding technical writing skills and understanding of administrative functions.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed admin instructions.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively.
- Ability to work independently, but also a "team player".
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Follow Up Skills.
- Prior administrative knowledge and experience is desired.
- Physical ability and perceptive acuity to satisfactorily perform all required functions.
- Vision sufficient to work at a computer, hearing sufficient for telephone transactions.
Description of Package
Hourly Position – Expected to average about 35 hours per week
Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – early release based on workload
Pay: To begin at $15.75 - $16.65 per hour
No phone calls please.