*PLEASE READ MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.*
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of administrative support experience (Bank Teller experience a plus)
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Excel, developing spreadsheets, analyzing data and compiling information.
- Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations for the senior manager of retail, as well as the Asst. VP of Retail.
- Maintains files and records and may schedule meetings and appointments
- Create and maintain up-to-date spreadsheet tracking and other branch level reports.
- Assist with communication to represent the managers in a professional and timely manner, to include phone coverage, outlook scheduling and like. Excellent communication skills needed to write correspondence, emails and communicate effectively using the phone and face-to-face.
- Type and distribute, upon review and approval, departmental correspondence reports, memos, and projects.
- Coordinate departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations.
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies, equipment and other materials
- Assists in orientation and training of new Tellers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and ability to reference them from appropriate books and manuals.
- Assists managers in projects and daily assignments.
- As part of the overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
Indeed - 18 months ago
More than 100 years ago, we began assisting the people of our communities with financial services and products. We started out small and our...