*PLEASE READ MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.*
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of administrative support experience (Bank Teller experience a plus)
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Excel, developing spreadsheets, analyzing data and compiling information.
- Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations for the senior manager of retail, as well as the Asst. VP of Retail.
- Maintains files and records and may schedule meetings and appointments
- Create and maintain up-to-date spreadsheet tracking and other branch level reports.
- Assist with communication to represent the managers in a professional and timely manner, to include phone coverage, outlook scheduling and like. Excellent communication skills needed to write correspondence, emails and communicate effectively using the phone and face-to-face.
- Type and distribute, upon review and approval, departmental correspondence reports, memos, and projects.
- Coordinate departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations.
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies, equipment and other materials
- Assists in orientation and training of new Tellers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and ability to reference them from appropriate books and manuals.
- Assists managers in projects and daily assignments.
- As part of the overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
More than 100 years ago, we began assisting the people of our communities with financial services and products. We started out small and our...