Clear

Clear Employer Reviews

A Stepping Stone.
Authorized Sales Lead (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 17, 2014
There was really no chance to move up in this company unless you got very lucky. Wage topped off at 12 dollars and hour and was impossible to get anymore than that. The enjoyable part of the job was having a good sales day.
it was a decent place to work
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAFebruary 21, 2014
while the style of sales did not agree with how I like to sell. It was still pretty easy to sell this product. Didn't interface to much with management, but they generally speaking were ok. There was a few exceptions to that rule. hardly saw my co-workers but they were all good sales people and nice people.
Productive and fun workplace.
Lead National Retail Account Executive (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2013
I loved working for Clear. My manager was clear and made work fun and productive. I've learned how to work in groups better and how to build customer relationships.
Good
Salesman/Cashier (Current Employee), Pearland, TXAugust 22, 2013
Pros: sales
Cons: no sales
Excellent I Love working For Clear Get to Meet alot Of People And Work On MY People Skills ..
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYAugust 8, 2013
I liked the fact we worked very closely with customers. I also enjoy helping setting up the internet for the customers before they left the store.
Enjoy selling the service to people
Sales Representative (Summer) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2013
Located in a destinated area somewhere in the city me and my colleagues set stands and clear logos to get customers consider our service. From the time of being there I would say that I learned personal communication skills as well as sales representative skills. My co-workers are out there putting that neccesary effort in to get the sales for the day, – more... but not putting themselves ahead of others. Adapting to a different area and group of people is the hardest part when trying to sell internet service. What I liked the most is being out there with my co-workers enjoying myself as I sell Clear. – less
great opportunity
Winfield Security Area Supervisor (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJJune 18, 2013
great opportunity, especially if you start at a young age. great benefits and a fun workplace.
Number one priority wa sto insure security and the safety of our members
Customer service (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
was a clear attendant in the sanfrancsico airport. Worked side by side with TSA. we provide a[private service for annual membership that allows travlers to by-pass security lines and get them throught securtiy within 5 minutes.
working with great teammates to exceed sales;
Internet Sales Representative (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 17, 2013
Pros: freedom to contact different customers;
Cons: management; unsure quota goals; one sided;
Customer contact and providing internet services; My main goal was to qualify the customer and provide excellent customer service; Management was a mild form of disappointment, however, I exceeded sales goals no matter the situation; Best part of the job was to work with productive sales associates;
fun workplace
District Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 11, 2013
Pros: great culture, great advancement oppurtunity
Cons: heavy workload
Learned a great amount about wireless industry. also given a lot of freedom to try my own ideas and find out what worked for sucess
Fast Paced work environment
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Clevelad, OHFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: no hours
Typical day at work is walking into the store, and selling to every customer that comes into the pc section of the store. I learned how to get around the customer saying "No". Hardest part of the job is the competition between employees. Most enjoyable is selling!
trying something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lansing, ILDecember 4, 2012
I was trying something new. This was a door to door sales job. It just wasnt for me.
Fun and very busy environment with unreliable service.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 19, 2012
Pros: money
Daily job would involve opening/closing the store. Nightly cash deposits and scheduling. I learned how to be an honest salesman by pointing out flaws and at the same time explaining the major benefits. Management could have been better but it was a new company working from the ground up so struggles were expected. I hired and trained my own team so – more... I was highly satisfied with who I worked with. Cancellations and customer service was the most difficult part because the company seemed to work in their own way. I enjoyed the compensation for my sales as well as bonuses. – less
enjoyable
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), richmond VASeptember 30, 2012
i will usually get to work open up and start talking to everyone who passes . that is required of us at clear. i learned how to input sales ona computer and i also learned the basic computer skill needed for most jobs as such. my co-workers here where very kind and loving peple i never once had a problem . the hardest part of this job is getting people – more... to acually stop and listen to the product in which you are selling. the most enjoyable part was being able to sale to some one and know you are doing a great job doing so, – less
fun and competitive environment
Sales Representative/customer retention (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: healthcare/advancements
come and and get to selling clean glass shelves if there is dust i learned how to coexists in a commission environment managers were a great tool in turning me into a salesman hardest part was hitting daily quotas when it was a slow season most enjoyable parts are family weeks where you and family were able to reap the discounts
Good benefits but pretty slow
Customer Service Attendant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: medical paid for by employer for employees only
Cons: short breaks, not very challenging
The pay is ok but it's not very challenging. Most of the time your waiting around for someone to help if your in one department. And in certain other departments your standing around waiting for someone to assist.
CLEARLY not the best to work at
Market Support and Development Representative (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: i cant think of any
Cons: unqualified management, compensation and work/life balance
No work/life balance

No job security as layoffs are always imminent as they can not get cash from Sprint

Sprint is now building their own 4G LTE network so CLEAR will be on its own sooner than later.
Good work environment
(DIA) Attendant - (mentioned above) (Current Employee), Denver Colorado - DIAMay 23, 2012
Pros: social interaction
The most enjoyable part of what I do at my present job is the interaction with public. I currently have a life and health insurance license. I enjoy making a differance and impacting the lives of families for generations.
NO ADVANCEMENT
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Calumet City, ILMay 17, 2012
Pros: learning new things.
Cons: unfair compensation
Our compensation was never what they said we would recieve. We worked 40-45 hrs weekly and our salary for two weeks was 150-200 with very little commission.
fun and challenging job
Internet Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2012
The job was good for someone in school because you can make your own hours as long as you meet your goals.

About Clear

Clean Clear provides a comprehensive, quality and efficient cleaning service in the London area. We provide fully insured domestic – Read more