We are a fast growing company, located in the First Mariner Building, is seeking an experienced and professional Senior Programmer/ Developer who is an expert in C# ,ASP.Net and CRM development. This position will be responsible for:
Adequately running the design, implement, administrate, maintain, and upgrade a multi-million dollars companies CRM websites and databases as well as developing daily working queues and provide computer security and services for 100+ employees across all departments.
- Using .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and C# to develop companies CRM website to perform tasks such as:
o Keeping track of customers and employees data.
o Generate daily work queues for employees.
o Extract client data from excel spreadsheet and import them into the database.
o Using C# programming to generate Microsoft Word documents such as client contract, direct mail, etc
o Scrub data with other companies to search for the best leads.
- Programming Window Services and window programs with C# and other companies' API to automate:
o Sending scheduled emails to clients.
o Downloading data and files from bank and other companies using their API on a daily or hourly basis.
- Posting data to other companies.
- Build window service and program to data mine information from public websites.
- Create sophisticated calculators to estimate client future balance to find the best clients that would generate the fastest cash and profit for the company.
- Code web service to exchange database between partners.
- Running the whole IT department to maintain and repair all employee computer issues from user set-up to hardware failures to software malfunctions to malware/virus infection.
- Managing and constantly changing contents on multiple websites using PHP and MySQL
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation.
- BA is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in sales and customer service
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire, motivate and work along side team members.
- A hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and project management skills.
Excellent PC skills using Excel and Word software.
Software Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise, SQL Server 2005 Enterprise, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Visual Studio 2005 & 2008, MySQL Database Server, Quickbase.com, ExpressionWeb
System Window Server 2000, Window Server 2003, Window Server 2008, Window XP, Window Vista, Window 7, Web Services
Skills OOP, DHTML, SSIS ETL packages, SSRS Reporting, C# user controls, window & web fo
- "Fastest-Growing Companies", SmartCEO Magazine, 2012
- Finalist, E&Y Entrepreneur's of the year 2012, Baltimore MD
-Inc 500 Company", 2012