The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according tostrict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinatingthe efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliverprojects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectivesand oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
-Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
-Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
-Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
-Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
in a timely and clear fashion.
-Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
-Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
-Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
-Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of
required personnel from within the company.
-Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the
appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
-Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
-Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team,
analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and
devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned
-Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- BA or BS required, MBA a plus
- 2-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all
aspects of process development and execution.
-Strong familiarity with project management software
-Familiar with programming languages
-Database and operating systems experience with
-Competent and proficient understanding of platforms,
-Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
-Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
-Technically competent with various software programs
-Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
-Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
-Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
-Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
-Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
-Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
-Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
-Strong written and oral communication skills.
-Strong interpersonal skills.
-Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
-Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
-Customer service skills an asset.
-Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is
Our Company is also percipients of the following awards:
- "Fastest-Growing Companies", SmartCEO Magazine, 2012
- Finalist, E&Y Entrepreneur's of the year 2012, Baltimore MD
-Inc 500 Company", 2012