MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS EXTEMPORANEOUS COMPOUNDING EXPERIENCE (not hospital).
PCCA trained compounder a plus!
Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Extemporaneous Compounding Experience 2+years, Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Multi-task.
$18 to $25/hour - depending on experience, plus full benefit package including paid time off, 401k with match, health, dental, disability insurance.