ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and gain insight from big data. Making sense of data requires a solution which incorporates both a new generation front-end application that is easy-to-use but at the same time it must provide robust ways to gain insight from big data including a back-end for big data, management and processing. As a web developer at ClearStory Data, you will be part of the team creating the client-side application code that will provide our customers with a world-class user experience.
- Work closely with the UX and backend engineers to implement state-of-the-art front-end solutions in the big data industry
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Launch, iterate and make a difference
- Provide front-end coding expertise across ClearStory Data
- 3 - 5+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience building complex web applications
- Experience with key languages, such as Ruby, Java, Python, PHP, etc.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or other similar frameworks
- Experience across the full web application stack such as APIs, middleware, and/or databases
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
Indeed - 8 months ago
We founded ClearStory Data to make it easy to gather and explore big, diverse, dispersed data for faster and more intuitive insights. Our...