This position requires candidates who are passionate about their field, looking to build a creative and intelligent team culture for an e-commerce start-up.
GAAP Accountant needed for rapidly growing start-up (retail/consumer product) E-commerce Company. The accounting role is a non-traditional position providing support to the VP of Finance as well as all internal departments.
- Requires 3-5 years of related work experience
- Accessing, compiling and analyzing data and presenting in a concise and intuitive manner
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, quantitative analysis, economics or related field is preferred
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Candidates must be comfortable with constantly shifting priorities
- Works well with others, collaborative and cooperative
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills are required
- A/P, A/R
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- General Administrative Tasks
- Month, Quarter, and Year-end Closings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong Excel and PowerPoint a must, knowledge
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking skills
At will, fulltime position
- Compensation commensurate with experience, skills, and abilities
- Excellent benefits
Interested parties please email a (1) cover letter, (2) resume, and (3) salary history. Initial phone interviews will be held followed by in-person interviews for the most promising candidates.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to meeting you.
Indeed - 15 months ago