Position: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Vice-President of Strategic Alliances
Locations: New York Metropolitan Area, Silicon Valley/San Francisco
Clearbridge Mobile is an agile-based development shop creating mobile applications for clients in numerous industries including technology, retail, media, and finance. We work with all the major mobile platforms. Our clients include The New York Times, WSJ, Gannett, and many others.
We are looking for Business Development Managers to leverage our growing portfolio of B2B and B2C applications that have received several industry accolades.
We offer the right candidates, aggressive compensation, a fun but challenging work environment, and the ability to learn and grow as a business development professional.
Our technical team is the best in the industry and we expect the same from the rest of our team. The right candidate will be aggressive, professional, self-starting, and work well with others. This individual must be willing to use a variety of techniques to create leads and turn them into customers. Potential target clients include Fortune 1000 companies, start-ups, and channel partners.
- 2+ years in business development with experience in the technology, software, and mobile industry being a definite asset
- Development of new clients and channel partners
- Ability to lead proposals for prospective clients by working with the Clearbridge technical, legal, and executive teams
- Negotiation, contracting and pricing skills
- Awareness of current application trends and the ability to leverage this knowledge with clients and strategic partners
- Experience with CRM systems preferably Salesforce.com
- A post-secondary degree
- Some travel required
- Strong communication skills are a necessity.