ClearCall Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Most Horrible Company Ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 29, 2016
Where do I begin? No real training, crazy system that punishes you for trying to hard. It's actually better to let calls roll so you don't answer to many. No matter how good you have done the last year, one bad month and you are out.
Not a good company
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 17, 2015
The company is known for its revolving employment door. "Fish stink from the head down" and that pretty much sums this company up. It's not ethical even though they have lots of core values framed around the offices. I guess that is their attempt at covering up the smell.
Clearcall solution
Sales Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 11, 2015
Great place to work great compensation, but if your not good you will get let go. Its overall a great company. this company is great has its ups and downs
Excellent Job Culture
Marketing Associate - logistics/Analytics (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 23, 2015
I was with the company for exactly one year before I was laid off. Unfortunately the company was going through financial turmoil that lead to the loss of over 40 jobs. I was not please with the way this was all handled; no one was given any type of warning and too many jobs and livelihoods were lost. I expected much more from them. There were also a lot of back pay issues that they were held responsible for, but due to their financial decline they are in no position to compensate any one for their mistakes.
Lots of job insecurity
Security Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 21, 2015
You have to rely on the marketing team to get the phone to ring or you will be doing lots of outbound dials to dead leads. Lots of hurdles to put a deal together along with a commission structure that is very complex. Makes you feel like you have income that is slipping through the gaps. Also you always have a general feeling that you should be there on your days off to get more deals. I would not recommend this place for a long term or even short term employment.
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
Unstable Pay and hours are always changing
Not a sistainable business model
Operations (Former Employee) –  Chandler AZJuly 20, 2015
Unfortunately going down hill fast. The Leadership team seems to be splintered and lacks consistency with supporting the employees
Pros
Cons
leadership
Doesn't Recommend working here
Customer Service Rep (Security Alarm Now) (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 30, 2015
Have you ever seen the movie Wolf of Wall Street? If you have this company is just like that. Started out progressing and quickly went the ground.

It's commission based only. so what you make is what you get. They state in the job description that the job is "inbound" but actually the job is 20% inbound and 80% outbound or leads. They do not live up to their core values. They currently switched their scheduling to every two weeks a 8 hrs shift m-f then after the two week its 3-10 hr shifts and 2-6 hr shifts.

If you are religious you might as well not work here they do not care about your religious preference. The only way to get the schedule you like is if you are cool with the ONE scheduling guy. Otherwise you're gonna get a unwanted schedule. Not a 24/7 call center. They preach they are not a typical call center but it is.

Also this "script" its pushy not helpful. You cannot push a person to want to buy something buy offering them more stuff. Its not right its wrong. Also, they have a HUGE issue with dear air calls that still effect your commission paycheck.

When i left about 2 months ago more then 20 employees left because they lost pay due to the constant "dear air calls" effecting their commission base only paycheck and they let go of 5 managers for no reason. This job is not job security.

The CEO is great he's a knowledgable person but he should know his management is making his company go.
Pros
other employees are nice
Cons
Unstable pay, commission based only, outbound more then inbound
dont let them fool you
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, azMay 2, 2015
they claim to have core values and have the employees concern before theirs but that is a lie. they tell you you are guarenteed 500 a week but they fail to mention after 3 months that goes away.
Great atmosphere and innovative comapny
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 18, 2015
Clear call invests a lot of time in their employees and has a great company culture. As a sales adviser you accept inbound calls as well as make outbound calls to customers that had called previously. Some days you wont receive many calls that are valid to sell so making a good living can sometime be challenging since it is a purely commissioned job.I
Pros
awesome atmosphere, paid training
Cons
purely commission
Very relaxed atmosphere with tv's, poot table and ping pong table.
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Clear Call was a fun place to work. I met a lot of really nice people. Management was pretty good but could have changed a couple of things to increase success. The hardest thing to deal with was the constant change in the pay structure. I didn't like it. The most enjoyable thing about working there was definitely the people I worked with!
Pros
there was a lot of employee recognition, managers were easy to talk to if you had a problem.
Cons
no payed tiime off or vacation time, and a constantly changing pay structure

Want to know more about ClearCall Solutions?

Ask a question
great work place
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  chandlerDecember 3, 2014
nothing bad to say about this company what so ever there are based in chandler Gilbert i live in phoenix and commute via the public transits and could keep the shift given
Customer Services
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 3, 2014
good company
overall great
good people
Harding working
enjoyment
Pros
culture
benefits
High School Musical without the Music and Happiness
SALES ADVISER (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 29, 2014
Lot of drama. Lots of favoritism and politics. The turn around here is crazy. Great place if you plan on only working there for a little while. 90 days plus and you are considered a veteran. Not my cup of tea!
Pros
if you can get good leads and pull 15+ sales you make $$
Cons
recycle leads, attendance policy, $12.50 base, poor leadership, bad coaching
Great environment with fully equipped gymnasium
Gym Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 12, 2014
They help anyone accomplish their goals; wheather it is body wise or life wise.
Very Professional, Ethical and Efficient Organization
Applied for Organization Development role. (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 29, 2014
I have the pleasure of attending HR meetings with an employee of this organization. Since I have known her for years, I decided to apply to provide Consulting OD work.

Although I was not accepted for the position, I spoke with employees before and after the interview, and learned a lot about the organization. All the people I met in my own research and those I met when I came to the organization said they loved the organization, and really meant it.

I have been developing organizations for a long time as I have a PHd in Organizational Development and have worked in the felid for a long that I am easily fooled. This company has a healthy culture and a very engaged and focused professional outlook.

If I got another opportunity to provide consulting services to ClearCall Solutions, I will jump into it. This company is one of the secrets of East Valley. It is a growing company with astute, educated and committed professionals through out the company. All around good experience.
Pros
very qualified and experienced leaders with strong professional skills, happy employees, from my hr colleague and her analysis, this is a great place to work, i wanted to see for myself. great culture.
Cons
dress code!! during my first and second appointments, i saw some workers whose skirs were very tight and very short, word of advice, stop ths type of dressing! get a dresscode.
Fun and fast paced sales company with great compensation
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 17, 2014
ClearCall Solutions is a great company with a very generous compensation program. It is an inbound call center environment with no hostility, but still has that sense of competitiveness. It also includes close interaction with your peers, as well as your leaders, and a very hands on training program. The sales are very honest and are monitored extensively to ensure that it remains that way. The job itself is not difficult, but it can be stressful at times. The company holds frequent events to remind all the staff that they are appreciated and respected for what the provide to the company.
Pros
1hr long lunch, commission compensation if you fall short of your mark, random sales incentives ie: tvs, trips, cash, etc.
Cons
high amounts of employees, lacking in leadership, unintentional negligence towards employees and those who aspire to grow
Goals oriented
Internet Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 4, 2013
Qualifying and assisting customers in obtaining Dish Network. Working through budgeting, and money issues to satisfy customers needs. Meeting departmental goals and standards.
provided a job when i needed one
verification auditor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 24, 2013
this company was a subsidiary of ADT. very unfriendly and un appreciative
Pros
job position was fine
Cons
no comment
Fun and professional enviroment
Inside Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 15, 2012
worked 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
learned how to make sales over the phone
Management was good for the most part.
There is a lot of pressure on hitting your numbers daily and weekly. If you do not hit them, it could result in being let go from the company.
Great people that worked there, so it was very easy to get along with everyone. No real office "clicks"
Pros
professional environment, great co-workers
Cons
constant pressure on hitting numbers daily, weekly, monthly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearCall Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.