ClearCall Solutions

ClearCall Solutions Employer Reviews

Very Professional, Ethical and Efficient Organization
Applied for Organization Development role. (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 29, 2014
Pros: very qualified and experienced leaders with strong professional skills, happy employees, from my hr colleague and her analysis, this is a great place to work, i wanted to see for myself. great culture.
Cons: dress code!! during my first and second appointments, i saw some workers whose skirs were very tight and very short, word of advice, stop ths type of dressing! get a dresscode.
I have the pleasure of attending HR meetings with an employee of this organization. Since I have known her for years, I decided to apply to provide Consulting OD work.

Although I was not accepted for the position, I spoke with employees before and after the interview, and learned a lot about the organization. All the people I met in my own research – more... and those I met when I came to the organization said they loved the organization, and really meant it.

I have been developing organizations for a long time as I have a PHd in Organizational Development and have worked in the felid for a long that I am easily fooled. This company has a healthy culture and a very engaged and focused professional outlook.

If I got another opportunity to provide consulting services to ClearCall Solutions, I will jump into it. This company is one of the secrets of East Valley. It is a growing company with astute, educated and committed professionals through out the company. All around good experience. – less
Fun and fast paced sales company with great compensation
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: 1hr long lunch, commission compensation if you fall short of your mark, random sales incentives ie: tvs, trips, cash, etc.
Cons: high amounts of employees, lacking in leadership, unintentional negligence towards employees and those who aspire to grow
ClearCall Solutions is a great company with a very generous compensation program. It is an inbound call center environment with no hostility, but still has that sense of competitiveness. It also includes close interaction with your peers, as well as your leaders, and a very hands on training program. The sales are very honest and are monitored extensively – more... to ensure that it remains that way. The job itself is not difficult, but it can be stressful at times. The company holds frequent events to remind all the staff that they are appreciated and respected for what the provide to the company. – less
Fun and professional enviroment
Inside Sales Professional (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZMay 15, 2012
Pros: professional environment, great co-workers
Cons: constant pressure on hitting numbers daily, weekly, monthly
worked 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
learned how to make sales over the phone
Management was good for the most part.
There is a lot of pressure on hitting your numbers daily and weekly. If you do not hit them, it could result in being let go from the company.
Great people that worked there, so it was very easy to get along with everyone. No real office – more... "clicks" – less