Responsible for data collection and analysis of the community impacts created through the Company’s lending activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with NMTC Asset & Compliance Manager with determining annual goals for Community Impact Department. Develop annual impact calendar/timetable.
- Update & maintain project impact data of borrowers in Company’s loan servicing software (NLS).
- Update & maintain NMTC data in Company’s NMTC compliance software (Ariel).
- Analyze, prepare, and distribute quarterly and annual reports to management, such as quarterly lending summary.
- Develop and create the annual Impact Report, working closely with the marketing department.
- Create and execute annual Borrower Surveys, assembling data to complete reports for management. Conduct borrower interviews when needed.
- Perform Community Impact case studies and other impact projects as coordinated by NMTC Asset & Compliance Manager
- Complete various investor compliance surveys and provide data required for additional reporting as requested by NMTC Asset & Compliance Manager and CFO.
- Assist with all compliance and reporting to the CDFI Fund (CIIS).
- Prepare QEI Letter and input NMTC QEI details into CDFI Fund Database (ATS).
- Assist with the composition and completion of Company applications, such as NMTC Allocation Application.
- Assist with collection of monthly, quarterly, and annual borrower compliance reporting.
- Maintain external documents, reports, and statistical information to be used as references, such as information published by the CDFI Fund.
- Assist in Grant writing applications.
- Perform other duties that are assigned or required.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Lake Forest lender that provides economic opportunities and improves the quality of life for lower-income individuals and communities...