CLEARLINK Employee Reviews

Fun competitive place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 4, 2016
It was really professional and a fun place to work. Easy and great place to make a career out of. i would recommend this place to work.
Poor Management
sales executive (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 22, 2015
poor incentives
no motivation for improvement
poor upper management
bad pay
few advancement opportunities
employees are not treated very well by the company.
takes forever for the upper management to do something they have said they were going to do
unqualified/unorganized upper management.
Pros
Friendly and flexible
Cons
Poor compensation, horrible incentives, no motivation to better your sales.
ClearLink is a great college Job
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 20, 2015
This company is great for college students. Its all home automation sales. Money can be good but hours are not that great.
Good start up
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 6, 2015
Good place to start, with great oppertunity. Its a numbers game, you must hit your quota, with limited breaks that or on a strict timeline.
Pros
Culture, pay.
Cons
short breaks. strict numbers.
The Ideal Work/Life Balance
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 29, 2015
Loved my time at CLEARLINK. You voice and opinions are heard and the executives feel approachable. You can make your ideal work position and environment.
Pros
Flexible Schedules, Free Healthcare, Perks like Ski Passes, High Energy Office
Cons
Things change quickly here for better or for worse, People are often hired without any role guidelines or instruction and can step on people's toes.
Lots of benefits, fun environment.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 25, 2015
Great job, outbound call center. Was selling At&t home services. Excellent customer service calls, and perfect quality.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Management is not consistent.
Actually a cool place
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 13, 2015
Biggest regret was quitting this place! dope place to work, weekly pay - good at that. the job itself can get old and really burn you out but theres a lot that can keep you coming back.
Pros
Pay, culture, the people, incentives, events, scheduling
Cons
location, micro management, redundancy
unstable employment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake SCity, UTOctober 9, 2015
I would go to work on time everyday. I consistently exceeded expectations. I followed the rules. One day I'm getting kudos for job well done, "your doing great" next day I'm getting fired for being paid commission on a few orders that didn't fulfill. The management runs around acting like a bunch of children. Inappropriate comments are always going around and no one seems to care. They are very demeaning and hard on you if you do not cross sale and get someone to purchase antivirus protection for a ridiculous amount that usually can't be used. This is a scam business. There are no women in management. All sales coaches are under qualified men.
Pros
no rules or code of ethics
Cons
no coaching, no job security
x
Sales professional for home services (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 8, 2015
company was good. poor job security but terrific compensation for hard work.
Company also had many incentives that would drive employees to perform to their best at all times
Great Environment with Vibrant Talent
PR Specialist/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 10, 2015
Great place to work with supportive management and an extremely talented employee base. I most enjoyed working with people that I could learn from and inspired me to be my best. Tons of cultural activities and things to stay engaged with the company. Opportunities available to key players and top performers. Work hard, play hard.
Pros
free lunches, monthly culture activities, killer annual party, opportunities for tons of incentives, amazing people to work with, opportunities for development, 100% healthcare
Cons
lack of processes, constant changes in organizational structure
Great Place to Work
IT Support Engineer Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahAugust 18, 2015
Clearlink is a great place to work. I have loved most of my time here. The atmosphere is pretty laid back, I got to wear flip flops and shorts if I wanted to.
Work hard, Play harder
Home Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahAugust 17, 2015
Clearlink was a really fun company to work for. Its very cliquey though and if you aren't a part of the clique then you miss out on opportunities.
Fun exciting Culture with learning opportunity
Marketing Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City UtJuly 30, 2015
I have worked here for a long time and had many roles to learn and grow,. I loved the culture and the people i worked with. Great place if you push yourself
Horrible, Stay AWAY!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 17, 2015
Worst work environment I've ever experienced. The harassment by the male coaches there is completely overlooked. Literally this place is disgusting.
Had a lot of amazing coworkers
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 8, 2015
the coworkers and the environment was a great place to work in. It provided energy to get the sales done and keep moving through the day.
Pros
had a bunch of give-aways for top sales employees.
Cons
The managers had no communication with one another
Productive and fun workplace
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 8, 2015
Weekly training classes on how to close sales, assuming the sale, and also on how to be more efficient and how to speak over the phone.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
I liked working here
SALES (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 28, 2015
I had a good time working at clearlink, the culture was awesome, there was lots of room for advancement. It eventually went into a partnership with some other people and it has gone down hill since then.
Pros
culture, pay, benefits
Cons
the owners brother was unethical
Fun workplace
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2015
A typical day for me would be go into work, clock in and start answering phone calls. Some calls were extremely easy to sell while others required a lot of work. One of the hardest parts would be learning how to make your sells more efficient and knowing how to advise the customer. Trying to upsell customers was also difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would probably be the people I work with and the incentives.
prizes
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 15, 2015
I go to work and just tried to make as much money i can My team lead was great and he always challenge me to do the best My coworkers where all great people
Pros
lots or great prizes
Cons
no room to grow
Productive work enviroment
Manager- Rob Williams Phone (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 7, 2015
A place where you learn many different sales format and theories. You put them into work and see your progress throughout your time there. Its a great place to learn and grow.