Clearlink Employee Reviews

money friendly job.
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 20, 2017
working this job was one of the best decisions i ever made. i wish i hadent left. they treat their employees so well at clearlink. you’re always being treated with care and food. they pay was weekly and you always would have extra ways to pick up money during the week.
just as they advertise. fun fast paced work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTNovember 14, 2017
great leadership there. It was a fun place to work. I definitely would recommend it for someone that has sales experience and is used to getting evaluated w metrics
Pros
fun, gooid leadership
Cons
not amazing pay hard to make it a career
good work enviorment
sales rep (Former Employee) –  Vineyard, UTNovember 14, 2017
great place to work they really care about there employees and the people are great made some friends while working here i learned alot about sales and how to overcome objections
Pros
free lunch and great people good energy
Cons
being on phones
Excellent Company to Work for
Data Science Intern (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 6, 2017
Excellent Company to Work for. I really liked the work environment and only have good things to say about the company management. I had the opportunity to work on different technologies.
Very Productive and competitive atmosphere
Team Lead / Home Service Specialists (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 3, 2017
This was a very fun company. got to travel to Utah for a business competition that I qualified for and was close to winning 10000 dollars cash. Always hit my weekly quota and soon was given a Team lead role and help guide our team to several successful business competitions.
Great job opportunity.
Top Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 2, 2017
No complaints! Clearlink was a great place to work with good competitive pay along with benefits. they environment and moral was always great! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Great incentives and bonus structure
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 30, 2017
Clearlink was a fun place to work with high energy and great attitude on the call floor. They gave good incentives and had great benefits. But I felt that my career was going nowhere and that I was only good for selling phone Internet and TV. My manager was awesome because he always look to help and uplift us in the workplace. The one thing I didn’t like the most was the very strict and unreasonable adherence.
Pros
Benefits, commission, prizes
Cons
Adherence, call dialogue, no PTO, no vacation days, working weekends, constant hovering over employees.
People and environment was great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 18, 2017
Fun place to work, but the commission structure they tell you can make is nothing what it is. I worked for At@T but most the customers that called into to get service couldn't even get it because of the area they were in. So commission was based off the customer setup for service, but when you couldn't it was a major set back and it counted against you
Great job for a specific type of person...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTOctober 6, 2017
Really good job, honestly. It is not for everybody. High intensity, and a lot of fun. Probably the best work environment I have experienced. You get out of Clearlink exactly what you put in...
Great Culture
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 3, 2017
Clearlink has done a very good job cultivating a fun, encouraging, and positive culture. Clealrink does a great job developing there employee's and helping them grow professionally, personally, and financially.
Arcade and free soda to help you forget all the phones and cubicles
inbound sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 29, 2017
This company strives to have a youthful company culture which is nice, but I don't personally enjoy the sales hustle of being forced to offer customers package options even when they specify that they are not interested ahead of time. In my opinion companies like Clearlink have certain expectations of the sales associates that are counterproductive to the sale and become exhausting after implementing repeatedly on each call.
Pros
young people
Cons
strict call flow with multiple checkpoints to hit
It was okay.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 27, 2017
I really enjoyed working the first few months. It begins to get very stressful and it gets very slow at times. Overall, it's an alright place to work.
Fun to work at
Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTSeptember 24, 2017
This place was a fun place to work. We had amazing work parties and the schedule was pretty flexible. The biggest issue I see with this place, is that you will never be able to move up in the company. The Management only hires his/her friends for higher positions.
Great company to work for!
Fullstack Web Developer - Intern (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2017
They follow mob-programming which I think is a very cool and futuristic idea. They have a very relaxed approach to their targets and yet they do well in their business.
Pros
Culture and Attitude
Cons
Not significant enough to point out
Poor Experince
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, NMSeptember 13, 2017
If you are not involved with the politics you have no chance to succeed here. Drug abuse happens all the way up the chain of command. Management is not there for you.
Used to be fun
Business Development Expert (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 12, 2017
Pretty strong age bias toward youth. Little or no acknowledgement of previous career or company experience and expertise in considering advancement. Being honest--even when making department recommendation--is usually viewed as "being negative." They are totally in the grip of oppressive new brand partner policies, dictating even ongoing employment decisions. Used to be entrepreneurial, fast-growing, and fun. Now it's pretty much a midsize "call center."
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
low upward mobility for "more experienced" (ie, older) people
October 19, 2017

Sorry to hear about your experience. We don't condone or tolerate ageism and want to investigate your allegation. Can you please reach out to our HR department (hr@clearlink.com) and share your claim with them? Doing so will help us conduct a proper investigation.

Mostly a culture for young people. There is a slide from second to first floor.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2017
The pay is a minimum base wage plus commision. There is a commission structure based on a system of grading of the calls. If every item in each of 6 categories isn't addressed then a point is deducted. certain point spreads equal commission only being paid on a percentage of revenue.The problem arises when not every call fits into their call flow on which the grading is based. In addition there are commissions as a percent of revenue based on revenue per call. Basically the company does everything it can to reduce the amount of commission paid while stating that the salary is wage/commission based.
Cons
even though lunch is unpaid the time allowed is kept short or adherence issues will arise.
October 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry you didn't have a positive experience with our organization. We've documented your complaints and shared them with our sales leadership team. If you would like to continue this conversation, please reach out to hr@clearlink.com.

Clearlink could be good or bad for you
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 31, 2017
I worked at clearlink for almost five years. I loved it when I started, and they were purchased by a larger company in November of 2016. Shortly after that merger they began lowering their pay scale for sales agents, You will either be good or bad at sales. The coaching you receive is poor, and the pressure to perform will leave most people stressed. For the money that you can make working there it is not worth it. Moving up in the company is not based off of work performance, but on a buddy system of who you know or are friends with.
October 19, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your experience. The sales leadership team cares deeply about the professional development of both sales agents and coaches alike. Our People Team has recorded your review, and it will be shared with our sales leadership team. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email hr@clearlink.com.

Productive and Fun Work Place
Sales Agent/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 28, 2017
As far as Call Centers go it is up there with the best of them. The Culture and workspace is awesome and very inviting. This includes obviously the management and coaching strategies used there. It's a good job.
Pros
Free Lunches, Benefits and Incentives based on personal performance
Cons
Distracting Sales Associates just like anywhere
Terrible Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 7, 2017
High turnover, poorly managed, constantly losing carrier appointments, and pushed agents to sell roadside assistance packages through unscrupulous means.
Pros
Cons
High Turnover
October 19, 2017

We don't look the other way at the type of activity you mentioned. Could you please connect with our HR department (hr@clealrink.com) and share your experience? Doing so will help us conduct a proper investigation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clearlink. Our community is ready to answer.