Clearlink

Clearlink Employee Reviews

Had a lot of amazing coworkers
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 8, 2015
Pros: had a bunch of give-aways for top sales employees.
Cons: The managers had no communication with one another
the coworkers and the environment was a great place to work in. It provided energy to get the sales done and keep moving through the day.
Productive and fun workplace
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Weekly training classes on how to close sales, assuming the sale, and also on how to be more efficient and how to speak over the phone.
I liked working here
SALES (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 28, 2015
Pros: culture, pay, benefits
Cons: the owners brother was unethical
I had a good time working at clearlink, the culture was awesome, there was lots of room for advancement. It eventually went into a partnership with some other people and it has gone down hill since then.
Fun workplace
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2015
A typical day for me would be go into work, clock in and start answering phone calls. Some calls were extremely easy to sell while others required a lot of work. One of the hardest parts would be learning how to make your sells more efficient and knowing how to advise the customer. Trying to upsell customers was also difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would probably be the people I work with and the incentives.
prizes
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 15, 2015
Pros: lots or great prizes
Cons: no room to grow
I go to work and just tried to make as much money i can My team lead was great and he always challenge me to do the best My coworkers where all great people
Productive work enviroment
Manager- Rob Williams Phone (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 7, 2015
A place where you learn many different sales format and theories. You put them into work and see your progress throughout your time there. Its a great place to learn and grow.
great people and a fun culture
Inside Sales (Former Employee), salt lake city,February 2, 2015
Pros: fun, awesome people.
Cons: schedule can be stuff, a little to much favoritism towards friends not qualified candiates
great place to learn the art of the sale. Clearlink is always thriving to be the top sales company with fun incentives and competitive pay
Sales Rep
Home Services Specialist/Team Captain (Current Employee), Orem, UTJanuary 6, 2015
I learned valuable sales skills and how to work with a team. My complaint is that as a Rep, they do not care about you. You are just a number. I worked there for 2 years, and enough was enough. I couldn't handle being taken advantage of as an employee anymore.
Relaxed work environment, but very poor mid-level management.
Marketing (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 11, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, cool incentives
Cons: favoritism, poor management, lack of respect/opportunities for women
The culture at CLEARLINK is really fun with a good work/life balance. However, if you're a woman, it's like working in a frat house. If you're pretty with nice "assets" and willing to stroke egos, you're golden. Sleeping with managers and directors helps your case, too. FACT: Nearly every female at director level or higher is either married to or dating one of the "bros." HEAVY and inappropriate favoritism. – more...

Also, most managers have little experience outside CLEARLINK, which contributes to the "you know nothing and I know everything" mentality. Managers are unable and unwilling to provide useful feedback, positive or negative. Withholding information/feedback from members of the team to maintain control is a common practice.

Bottom line, CLEARLINK has a solid foundation with lots of potential, but all of the good is overshadowed by the people in positions of power. These are young, insecure, narcissistic "bros" who are only concerned with their egos. Stay away. – less
Fun work environment
Customer service and sales (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 8, 2014
I liked answering phones and overcoming objections and making sales all in one phone call. The staff as far as floor walkers and sups made it a fun experience for me personally because we all had our own personality and they were ok with letting us know that it was ok to be yourself, just be on point with the policy's and procedures and still be professional
Fun workplace. Very energetic young people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 20, 2014
Very casual work place. Worked a typical 8 hrs. Computer sales. Management was around if there was any questions or issues that needed attention right away. Co-workers were great as well. Very friendly and energetic. How loud it would get in such a small space was difficult. Loved the people that I worked with.
normal call center job
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: environment
Although i was very successful at Clearlink; not a lot of people were. the training was basic, management was not very helpful, and if you didn't hit your numbers you were likely to be fired. Personally i exceeded expectations in profitability and growth, i found myself coaching new hires more than their own team lead. Great money if you succeeded, but the overall environment needed work which is what led me to leave.
great company
Service & Sales (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 13, 2014
•a typical day at work- to answer calls and sale products
•what you learned- to develop sales skills
•management- was good could used some guidence
•your co-workers-awesome
Call Center
Warm Transfer Coach (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 7, 2014
Overall a good place to work. The company grew rapidly and had many changes.
Great sales enviroment Assume perks and incentives
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 7, 2014
Incoming/Outgoing calls for phone, internet, and television services and pricing information, Process payments, Create orders, Credit qualify
Very Demanding with Potential
Sales Associate (Current Employee), UtahJune 27, 2014
Pros: can make $800.00+/wk, awesome parties and events
Cons: lots of pressure placed on sales associates, no accoutability to managers or "corporate" employees.
ClearlLink is an amazing place to work, as long as it is in the "Corporate" part of the business. Everything (problems) turn into new rules and problems that only really affects the people at the bottom (the sales staff). There is a lot of potential for making money, but lots of reasons to get "written up". Every coach has a folder that gets 2-3 write-ups every week. (that's about 20%) of staff getting writtin up. Huge turnover problems.

you are answering inbound calls and converting the leads into sales. This is most of your day. You are expected to sell a certain percentage of your leads.

Free benefits start after a year.
Awesome company culture, lacking in a few areas though
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 12, 2014
Pros: awesome environment, company ski passes, fitness programs, gym pass, good management
Cons: heavy favoritism, pushed to sell content that client may not need or want
Very cool company to work for, fun environment and pretty good management. Typical day is taking inbound sales calls for home services (internet, phone, TV, etc). If you're having a tough time with a specific metric you'll be pulled aside and coached by a manager, though if you continue having issues with it you may be written up or fired. Very stylized offices and overall a fun place to work.
outstanding
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 6, 2014
great work culture
good to their employees by offering great benefits
good incentives
make the money you want to make
They DONT care
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 3, 2014
Pros: zero
Cons: schedules, favoring
This company makes themselves look like they are top notch but once you are in, all they want is your work. They don't care about your situation or try to accomodate with your life outside of work. They focus on work life balance but really they have no idea what that means. Ask the bald man in WFM he is just as careless as them if you try to ask for help. Don't even apply at this company,it's not worth it. They only pay you ten bucks
Fun for those in their early 20's.
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2014
Pros: laid back, pay, benefits.
Cons: bros, management, discipline structure.
This is my first sales job and Clearlink is... okay for the most part. In the six months that I have worked at Clearlink, it seems that the company is consistently inconsistent. Things that our trainers and coaches tell us that we should do, are things that our quality assurance team tells us that that we cannot do. The money is good if you can sell and the benefits are also really good.
Another frustration – more... I have is the writeup/discipline structure. The rules are: If you do not meet the company set sales metrics for two weeks; then you will get written up. While this is very practical, it is enforced inconsistently. The coaches get issued all of the write-ups and they decide whether or not to issue them. The problem is that they often play favorites and do not issue write-ups to their friends. Also, the two-week measurement does not take hours worked into consideration. This means that if you take one week off, you better do twice as well the next week. – less

1 2 3

About Clearlink

Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and established in 2003, CLEARLINK employs over 1,200 local marketing, sales and technology – Read more

Clearlink Salaries