Clearview Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

good place to work
Unit Secretary/CNA/ER TECH (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAApril 13, 2017
great place to work, the staff here really cares and it feels like a little family, it truly is a small town hospital. management strives to do best as possible for patients and staff
Wonderful Work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAJanuary 25, 2017
Clearview is truly a place to call home. I know it sounds cliché but it's is a family environment... We take care of each other. The work can be hard and very fast past but the team work is unlike no other than I've experienced in my career. Clearview consists of very competent clinicians and physicians. I highly recommend Clearview and consider this organization after working 30 years in my field as a great place either begin a career or to finish one.
Pros
Exellent Benefits, flexible hours, supportive CNO, competitive salary
Imaging
Imaging Technologist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAAugust 4, 2016
Horrible place to work. Management is very uneducated and thoughtless. I would not recommend this hospital to anyone.
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
Pay, staff, management
Horrible and no stability--constant turnovers. Management is very poor. Hard to provide good patient care with no staff and no support from your mgr
Allied health (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAApril 17, 2016
Wouldn't recommend this as a place to work or go as a patient. ER is horrible place to visit there's not enough staff and the doctors seem clueless.
Pros
Cons
The entire place-lack of staff-no employee retention and no management help
My job is very demanding.
Monitor Technician (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAMay 8, 2015
As a hold I enjoy working with my co-workers. They help out when you need help . Management hardly ever see them. I like helping peoples so ,when I come in everyday it makes me happy to know I made someones day. The harded part of my job is setting in this office all day ,you have to find someone to give you a break sometimes we don,t get one, for 12hrs that,s hard. When drs. Come in and ask about there patient that makes you feel good or when we catch something on the monitors to help save a life. I,m very proud of myself,because I have come a long ways . I have been on my job for 15yrs, and you can count the number of days I have absent. I started on this job on march,27 2000.
Pros
Nurses week
Cons
Not enough hours.
Excellent place to work
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Highly rated place of employment. Adequate support from administration allowing room for professional advancement and salary increase.
fun place
Registrating Clerk (Current Employee) –  monroe, gaJanuary 12, 2015
Learning different thing in the medical field. my co workers are enjoyable and helpful. Knowing that i help in the quaulity care of the patients and the loved ones of our patients. My mangement is understandable and helpful in anyway possible.
Pros
Learning
Cons
nothing
The ICU is a very inspiring place to work- superb staff
student nurse intern (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAOctober 11, 2014
awesome facility, we rotated between the ICU and the ED- great experience and a great place to work
Enjoyed working there.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAOctober 4, 2014
Setting priorities upon arriving on my shift. Learned more about Med-Surg and ICU and working with telemetry. Management was fair and my co-workers were super. Hardest part was facing new challenges at times and enjoyed them. Enjoyed all the other tech and nurse I worked with and caring for my patients.
Benefits
Cons
Hardly had a lunch break.
Love the world of Sterile Procesing and Endoscopy
CRCST Enoscopy Specialist Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAMay 24, 2014
We did 586 cases a month 2 people worked in the department so team work was a must We did not have enough equipment to accomplish the daily tasks before us so on some days it was frustrating My most enjoyable part was the ever changing technology and the chance to learn something new
Employees are over worked and under paid
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Med FloorMay 6, 2013
This company offers little job security. The working environment is unorganized, deapartments are under staffed and lack of teamwork is a major issue. Staff members unpersonable to patients and appear to do the least work possible to get the job completed. It appears under qualified individuals are hired to save a "dollar". Very unsatisfied with this facility.
Pros
Small but nice looking hospital
Cons
Would rather drive to Athens/Atl than risk bad care from this place
cool but busy at times
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAApril 22, 2013
typical day is busy, i learned good time management,co-workers are helpful at times,hardest part of the job is no break, most enjoyable part of job is getting a break.
Pros
thankful to have a job
Cons
short staff at times
growing pains
RN (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAApril 4, 2013
micromanaged culture
new facility replaced 50 yr old building
management needs to be replaced
lots of politics
Pros
easy commute without the traffic
Cons
growing pains
Fun workplace
OR Assistant (Surgical Services) (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAJanuary 27, 2013
This Company has great benfits to get but we have short breaks. I learned how to be a team player. The management is great.
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clearview Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Clearview Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location