Our partner has brought to market a game-changing Big Data solution which enables customers to gain insight by discovering unknown relationships in Big Data. The product has a strong track record with clients across Government, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Media and Telecommunications who are seeing real data discovery through graph analytics which was previously impossible.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to work with new clients, particularly in the Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Financial Services verticals.Our on-boarding process includes cross-training on the product and Semantic Web technology.
- Solution Inception: Work closely with customers and prospects at different parts of the sales cycle to understand business and technical requirements, build business case for the solution
- Understand current data paradigms, position, articulate and demonstrate the value proposition for Big Data graph analytics and discovery
- Rapidly prototype and build custom demos, proof of concepts and customer use-cases
- Create solution templates and products that can serve as the basis of similar repeatable solutions in each vertical area
- Become the trusted advisor to customers to architect and implement solutions
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management teams to expand current accounts
- Provide thought leadership in the technical community through conferences, events, speaking engagements, blogs, articles etc.
1. Strong work experience with Big Data solutions using Hadoop and related technologies (Hive, HBase, Pig, Cassandra
2. Working knowledge and experience applying Data Mining techniques, Statistical techniques
1. Knowledge of Semantic Web techniques - RDF, SPARQL, OWL, Ontologies, Linked Data
2. Work experience and knowledge of the related areas of Machine learning and Visualization techniques (experience with open source and commercial tools such as Cytoscape, Gephi, Tibco Spotfire, Qlikview, Palantir, Tableau etc is very valuable)