Siebel CRM Architect
ClearVision CRM is looking for the best and brightest talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We are growing and adding direct clients by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S.
We are currently searching for an exceptional Siebel CRM Architect. The positions would be located in Houston, TX.
Qualified professionals will lead the effort to construct a solid integration solution and Siebel installs/upgrades for clients, from building a roadmap through to the deployment of a solution. This role involves:
- Translation and mapping of business objectives and functional requirements into a technical solution. Estimation of work items through story-pointing
- Hands on design and development of technical solutions leveraging Siebel, OPA, BI and other CRM technologies
- Wide experience in the Siebel 8.x development process, with hands on expertise in planning, execution, and tuning applications
- Prioritizing objectives, monitoring and managing the work of others, and brainstorming alternative solutions
- Extensive experience with Integration, particularly web services
At ClearVision, you can expect a challenging and rewarding work environment and a people-oriented company culture; you will learn a world-class methodology that applies Agile tuned to Siebel development and will participate in all phases of the lifecycle.
Because this individual will need to show strong technical leadership, periodically be hands-on, ClearVision CRM is seeking professionals with STRONG working experience in the configuration, customization, integration and implementation of the Siebel application:
- Experience with Siebel application design, best practices, and hands-on configuration
- Experience with integration with Siebel, including EAI, EAI, and / or middleware platforms
- Troubleshooting and resolving integration and migration issues with the Siebel platform
- Experience managing Siebel projects and team members
Indeed - 7 months ago