National Retail Account Executive / RSR
In this position you will work to generate prospects and sales for an exciting consumer wireless broadband product in premium retail locations. You will leverage your engaging personality, previous retail sales experience, interest in technology, and an exciting product to generate sales via selling to customers in a retail setting. Hard working, motivated, goal oriented people will thrive in this hourly plus commission role.
- Able to work retail hours of operation, weekends, and some holidays in a full and part-time role.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Educate customers regarding benefits of the product, and answer questions regarding equipment, coverage area, pricing, and availability
- Accurately and efficiently process customer transactions using a real-time computer activation system.
- Participate in store marketing activities and other special promotions to close new sales
- Responsible for inventory associated with the sales process.
- Ensure store display is operationally ready at all times and each customer has a positive experience.
- Must be a key contributor in a positive team atmosphere with an enthusiastic attitude.
- 6 months+ experience in a retail environment required, national retail experience is a plus
- Must have track record of successfully meeting sales objectives.
- Prior experience selling consumer electronics or other technical or wireless products preferred
- Experience using email, internet browser, and basic word processing software required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high transaction environment
- Effective, professional, engaging communication skills
- Hard working, driven, and motivated
- High School Diploma required, college degree or college course work a plus
- All applicants must pass background and drug screen test
- Must be elegible to work in the Unites States
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Must be able to stand or walk around the store for long periods of time.
Indeed - 20 months ago