Clearwire

Clearwire Employer Reviews

Aggressive
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2014
Pros: internet for free
This is the job where I had to be very aggressive. This is the job where I learned my full potential. The management was good and so was the co workers.
Good agency but unstable job security
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: thirsty thursdays, swag bags, and job environment.
Cons: contracted ended.
Typical day at work consisted of daily meeting, running manual and automated test, logging bug reports, and helping write automation.

Learned how to test and write detailed bug reports and how to write XML. I also learned how to use programs such as JIRA, Selenium, and Chrome extension Secure Shell.

Very good management and great co-workers.

Hardest – more... part of the job for me was communicated on a professional level and learning some of the technologies fast enough. Since then I have worked on my communication/writing skills and built more confidence in myself.

Most enjoyable part was the working environment. – less
wild wild west
Store Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: stress level off the charts.
not much to say, this was a company that only wanted sales and don't care how you got them. lie to everyone was there weekly meetings.
Project closeouts
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Youngstown, OhJuly 15, 2014
Great company as well. Was flexible with hours as i was in school.
Great work experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), brooklyn, New yorkJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great customer service
Cons: no benifits
Accurately and efficiently processed customer transactions using our computer system.Interacted professionally and courteously at all times with customers and fellow employees.Ensured retail location was operationally ready at all times and that each customer has a positive experience. Met and exceeded sales goals successfully on a monthly basis.
Excellent place to work
Churn and Reactivations Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 28, 2014
The company really cares about you and management gives you the room needed to excel as long as you meet your objectives.
Fast Paced Environment
Contract Accountant (Former Employee), BellevueMay 1, 2014
Telecommunication company with impressive Spectrum Holdlings and developing network
Microwave Technology installed
Field Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 30, 2014
Different then RF but same idea of installing equipment on towers
This was a good company to work for
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 28, 2014
This was a internet building company. My department tested for flaws in the software. I learned how to test different software and learn some IT terminology.
Good
National Retail Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain my pipeline.
Make high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals.
Drive full sales cycle to attain new businesses: make introductory calls.
Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
Direct Sales ;Mobile Devices ;Wireless';Telecommunication;Sales – more... Operations;Sales Process;Cold Calling. . – less
PRODUCTIVE, FUN, AND CHALLENGING EVERY DAY
Store Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: base pay, plus commission
Cons: healthcare was the worst
I have to say Clearwire was a great place to work. I really enjoyed my days there, had a great team who all worked hard to reach our daily goals and surpass. The hardest part was pushing to stay on top as the top sales team. Most enjoyable part was working with great people.
Fun job to work
Head Lead National Retail Account Executive (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 6, 2014
Pros: not any
Cons: not any
Interacting with customers was pretty good. Best job ever.
Clearwire
Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Kirkland, WAFebruary 22, 2014
Clearwire was a great place to work with many opportunities for advancement.

The culture is what really set it apart from other companies.
I have no complaints after working here for 8 years.
Amazing
National Retail Account Executive (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 21, 2014
The best enjoyed all the people who I worked with and the atmosphere
Datastage developer
Software Dev Engineer III (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 12, 2014
• Owned features from specification to deployment (End to End)
• Performed ETL development in a timely fashion as determined by team manager
• Developed the quality of product over time, due to attention to detail and thorough unit testing before deploying to QA, which resulted in a declining number of bugs over time
• Provided Clear and relevant feedback – more... during specification, design and test reviews
• Gain understanding of software projects through specification and design reviews
• Collaborated with QA, BA and PM to drive for clarity in ambiguous situations
• Delivered detailed design (through data, class, UML and/or data flow diagrams) for features
• Designed Solutions with no excess abstraction layers
• Delivered testable code that can be easily maintained
• Demonstrated proficiency with internal tools & technologies (IDE, Source Control, Bug Management, Debuggers, etc.) – less
n/a
Account Services/Retention Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 4, 2014
n/a a great job and work place but company outsourced. Helping customer and trying to retain cus
fast pace, competitive job
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: cancellations affect commission
Salary is average, commission is competitive as you are require to meet the expected monthly quotas and maintain each sale active over a period of 6 months.
Responsible for all Diret sales in Greensboro, High Point, Burlington and Winston Salem
indirect sales (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great way to improve my sales. freedom to set up things my own way.
Cons: management was unstable and moved around a lot. not enough budget to help set up events
Met a quota each month for Sales Team

Traveled and set up events for sales.

Started doing door to door sales and handing out flyers. Worked my way up to the B2B (business to business) sales. Made appointments and set up client. Was transferred for great sales to head up all mall kiosk in the triad area. I managed them and made sure other employees – more... were hitting there quota for the month.

Also recognized numerous times by Regional Vice President for outstanding sales. – less
Internet sales
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: room to grow
Cons: out of business
Clearwire took a $900 million infusion of capital from Intel and Motorola in July 2006, shortly after pulling its initial public offering. Clearwire's equipment manufacturer Nextnet Wireless was sold to Motorola as part of the exchange. This investment by these two industry giants had been reported as an attempt to accelerate the development and deployment – more... of WiMAX networks worldwide. Great work environment, just went out of business. – less
Very family oriented company
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 9, 2014
My time managing for Clearwire was the most enjoyable job I have ever had. A very solid product and excellent pay and benefits.

1 2 3 4 5

About Clearwire

This ISP brings wireless clarity to mobile Web users. Clearwire provides high-speed Internet access and computer telephony services – Read more

Clearwire Photos