Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP

Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP Employer Reviews

Great Workplace
Assistant / Scanning and Imaging Department (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 23, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere to work in, great benefits
Cons: not enough salary, 35 hrs a week
Typical work day consist of working accurately & productively in a timely manner.

I learned alot how to work accurately in a professional manner , use my time wisely, How to take on Multiple Assignments & Multi tasks

Co Workers worked As Team Oriented
Typical corporate law firm environment
BLUE SKY COORDINATOR (Current Employee), New York, New YorkJanuary 29, 2013
For a large law firm, pretty good environment although there can be some difficult personalities at times.
Company has great benefits
Continuing Legal Education Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2012
Pros: perks; workshops, raffles, paid holiday's parties
Cons: upper management unaware of your work load or job summary
Great company to work for. Heavy volume of work flow though out the entire day. Learning updated versions on programs. Co-workers mostly friendly. Hardest part was finding information to complete new assignments without the training. Most enjoyable part was the thank you's for your job well done.
My ex-work place was always a very productive place to be on a daily basis
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 5, 2012
Pros: there was always free dinner and cab to take you home once you work until 8:00 pm.
Cons: many co-workers were entitle to a 15 mins break both morning and afternoon time.
A typical day at work even if challenging, was always something new to experience and learn from for me.

I have learned to work on various projects with exposure to many different programs while gaining new knowledge at the firm I had once worked for almost 10 years.

My management was always willing to excel employees to higher levels at the firm – more... from knowledge passed on.

It was always like family working with all my co-workers. A very friendly and comfortable environment to work at the firm.

I had never encountered any part of my job that was too hard to handle.

The most enjoyable part of working for my ex-employer was the location of the office and the lavish celebrity styles functions held at the firm. – less
Good working hours.
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 22, 2012
Pros: nice cafe
Cons: okay
Okay place to work and it as a good back up day system for the workers.
Outstanding New York law firm
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2012
Great training and interesting work. One of the best law firms in New York for the practice of corporate law.
Fast-paced International Corporate Law Firm
Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 1, 2012
Generally a pleasant work environment with great benefits; however, the culture and hierarchy periodically leads to dissatisfaction among those in support roles. The work is not overly substantive, but frequently demands superior attention to detail and above average time commitments.
Nice company to work for
Legal Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 8, 2012
I worked here for 15 years and would still be there if not for a a restructuring of my department.

About Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP

Founded in 1946 by lawyers committed to legal excellence, internationalism and diversity, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton – Read more