Clemens Food Group

Clemens Food Group Employee Reviews

My Review
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great walk in Training, Facilities, Good recognitions
Cons: Too way long hours of work, Poor managements as leader levels, Advance in the company is very poorly execute.
Management is Very Poor at desicion Making .. they most of the time doesnt have answer to why we do things.. the focus on stuff that can be on the air,, Plus the sense of Urgency is very poor executed, Im Not Upset with the company i still currently working for them.. is just my perception. life balance is very important, but is been missed for me.. Shifts are too long with one day off every 3 days in my case. :(

Facilities are great, Great walking Training and Good reconitions..
Forklift Operator/Loader (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAMarch 16, 2015
I think Clemens is a good job opportunity. The days can be long sometimes. The people are friendly and it's a diverse group of people to work with. The salary is pretty good as well.
Plenty of Over time
Maintenance mechanic (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: over time
Cons: not much appreciation for employee's
This company is a fine place to work for if you are very motivated in what you do. Overtime is endless and the pay rate is fairly competitive but on the low side. Accomplishments are not recognized no matter the significance. The management works well with each other but does not show much appreciation for its employees. Down side is once you give the extra help one week it is taken for granted and then expect from you every week from there on.
WWTP Operator
WWTP operator (Former Employee), HatfieldJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: bad pay
The job did not pay well. It paid just $16 an hour. The WWTP smells like pig blood and dirt, all of the blood and guts that comes from the hog after they are killed goes to the waster water plant. That creates a smell so bad that it gets immediately into your clothes and skin. It is very, very dirty and it is not worth $16 an hour!! The only plus for this job was the cafeteria because you can get breakfast or lunch but they take the money from your paycheck. Sometimes, we take jobs just to gain experience but this is not the place. The smell alone will drive you away.
Going threw a management change
Welder Fabricator (Current Employee), Hatfield, PANovember 13, 2014
Work hours are long and not consistent.....No sick pay and benefits package is slowly diminishing No communication between departments and middle management plays close to the cheek when it comes to telling you what is going on.
good people
Breed Tech 2 (Former Employee), Columbia Cross Roads, PANovember 3, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: hours couldnt pay the bills, rushing employes, no comunication with managment
work was decent, people in the barns where good for the most part. no communication with management, except if it was taking to long, or somebody screwed up something
job security, hard work
Supervisor Lenny, current (Former Employee), Hatfield, PASeptember 22, 2014
great place to work just a little to much for the average person.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable/Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Hatfield, PAAugust 1, 2014
Organize accounts payable s. Enter miscellaneous invoices, check requests and accruls
Great Place with a cafeteria
Tumbler Operator (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: mandatory overtime
id recommend this place to anyone. plenty of hours there, you get overtime just about every week. quarterly bonuses....
Huge company with excellent advancement within
Machine Operator IV (Former Employee), Hatfield, PAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: free events and food
Cons: hours were too inconsistent
Company needs to be union oriented. Workday included setting up machine, replacing film, inspection of cooked and raw product, programing machine, troubleshooting, palletizing and inventory. I trained numerous employees. Twelve hours shifts were very unmanageable for me. Co-workers were kind of hard to deal with because of the ethnicity barrier. I loved the fact that I could go to other departments and help out.
Hard Work
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hatfield PAJuly 3, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
Non Stop Work Great Company Great Co-workers Injecting and Pressing Bacon and Quality Most important

About Clemens Food Group

Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in pork solutions. We provide service and brand solutions that help our customers profitably – Read more

Clemens Food Group Photos