Clemens Food Group Employee Review

View all Clemens Food Group reviews

I was happy with my job at first but after a while the hourly rate was not worth the responsibilties and the work load.
Machine Operator III (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAMarch 14, 2014
It was very strenuous. Me and and two other employees would rotate between decombing pork bellies, to feeding them into a compressing machine, to stacking the compressed bellies making a four to five foot stack of bellies before the floor runner would take the stack using a lowboy(a battery powered pallet jack that you stand on). I had fun doing the job. I am a very hard worker. I even lost thirty five pounds doing the job. I was nominated for employee of the month three months into my employment.
Pros
I lost weight doing the job, nice cafe, very safety oriented.
Cons
healthcare was very expensive, no communication between management, poor training program.

Other Clemens Food Group Employee Reviews

Fast paced not enough pay
Head dropper (Current Employee) –  Coldwater miDecember 8, 2017
They do not pay enough for the work you do they hire people in all the time to do your same job at a higher pay not fair they also told people that use knives would get paid more but they do not in most cases
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Short breaks
ok
Packer/Stuffer Hanger/Operator (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PADecember 6, 2017
clemens food group is very fast paced production plant. management is no good and you will work very hard. management will take your off days without notice.
Pros
money is ok
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemens Food Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8