Clemson University

Clemson University Employer Reviews

OFFICE MANAGER/STUDENT SERVICE SERVICES COODINATOR (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 22, 2015
Wonderful Staff and faculty
Could take classes free each semester
great students
staff valued by president and dean
good place to study and work
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 19, 2015
Clemson university locates in a quite small town called Clemson. It is my pleasure to stay here. Working hours are not restricted, but usually people get to work at 8:30am and leave at about 5:30pm.
Excellent place to work and live
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Jim Self Center on the FutureJanuary 13, 2015
Clemson is an excellent place to conduct the work of a graduate research assistant or a graduate teaching assistant. The only drawback is that it does not maintain competitive compensation rates with other peer universities/institutions.
Nice place to work
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCJanuary 5, 2015
Flexible work schedule that is very helpful to college students who are taking classes.
Excellent department with friendly professors who are willing to listen to your ideas
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), EEES, Clemson, SCJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: calm and serene place, equipments
Came here to do research and got ample opportunities to conduct research. A typical day at work would be sampling sediment in the local lake and subjecting it to various tests to predict PCB concentration
Great atmosphere with a diverse clientel
Assistant Production Manager (Current Employee), Clemson, South CarolinaDecember 15, 2014
I am a hard work hands on manager. I expect high level of execution and performance from my chefs. I love to cook!
Fun and easy job for college students.
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Sikes HallDecember 2, 2014
Pros: company parties
Cons: low wages
A typical day consisted of fielding and redirecting many calls to the proper department as well as creating enrollment verification forms for parents so their children could remain under their insurance.

I learned good communications skills as well as how to work with my peers. The hardest part of the job was the sheer volume of calls that could come in one day. The best part of the job was the easy atmosphere in the office
friendly working environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 16, 2014
I enjoy working in Clemson university as a graduate assistant.
Team Projects
Student (Former Employee), clesmsonNovember 6, 2014
Pros: time managment
Cons: bad team mates
It was senior design and was good. i leaned a lot form these activities.
Exciting sports environment
Football Equipment Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 22, 2014
• Manage a team of 18 student equipment managers
• Fill equipment orders for coaches and other various staff members
• Coordinate practice and game day sideline operations including coaching communication software
• Issue gear and equipment to a team of 120 players.
good school
Graduate Student (Current Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 10, 2014
This university is the best university in the state. It provides good engineering programs.
Outstanding academic environment to continue my higher education
Clemson University - Student (Former Employee), Clemson, SCOctober 2, 2014
Pros: was able to lead internship and creative inquiry course projects
Experienced educators presented relevant knowledge in their fields of expertise in order for me to further develop my business skills to prepare for a career in healthcare management. The highlights of my education include: studying the U.S. public healthcare system, learning how to conduct research and analyze data, utilizing application techniques, learning about ethics and operations management. The most enjoyable part of my education was participating in the internship and creative inquiry experiences which encompassed managing projects such as developing and conducting a healthcare survey during my internship, preforming comparative data analysis of the survey results, and preparation of the evaluation report. Also, I liked researching heart rate variability (HRV) to determine effective ways to improve HRV and health, designing and administering a heart rate variability tailored intervention program for my senior mentor, working with her, and preparing the research analysis report based on conclusions.
Fun and interactive work environment
Bridge to Clemson Intern (Former Employee), Clemson, SCSeptember 30, 2014
I spent a great deal of time mentoring freshman students at a local technical college. I was able to build relationships with students as well as coach them to assist in their transition from high school to college. I worked closely with two other interns and our supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job was the events we were able to put on for students.
Great learning environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Clemson, SCSeptember 13, 2014
Diverse subject matter, challenging education, gained critical thinking and analytical skills.
Good place to conduct research.
Creative Inquiry Research Team Member (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 28, 2014
The student organizations and research teams really give you positive experiences.
Productive and Rewarding
Research Associate (Human-Centered Computing) (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 22, 2014
***I was a non-student research associate, not a faculty member***
I had a great time working within Clemson's Human-Centered Computing department. While I did not have an easy position, I was able to work with some fantastic faculty members. I don't have enough experience to say anything valuable about management or general environment, but my immediate co-workers were energetic, imaginative, and very hard-working.
Productive workplace and amazing people worked with!
Master Student (Current Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 17, 2014
A nice place crowded with diligent and self-motivated automotive engineers dedicated to a future of sustainable mobility and intelligent traffic.
Great, friendly, helpful people
REU Internship (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 17, 2014
Awesome people to work with, very friendly.

Most days just do some research in the lab until our project got closer to field testing.
Graduate Assistantship for Master's Degree
❸ Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer (Former Employee), Clemson, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: apparrel, gear, free attendance to athletic events, clemson athletics resources, evening graduate courses
Cons: long/extended work hours
I attended Clemson University graduate school to obtain a Master's degree in Counseling Education: Student Affairs. I really like the campus environment and events that were available at the university. I worked with Clemson University Sports Medicine for my assistantship, and had many great experiences with the collegiete teams. My work/life balace was poor due to team practices/activities plus attending graduate courses in the evening after work, but all of it was worth the dedication and committment! I truly recommend Clemson University for obtaining a higher education and choosing a successful career path.
This is a temporary setting for me.
Curriculum Specialist/Lecturer (Current Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 12, 2014
I work in a small group that is slowly being dissolved. I would love to begin looking for a more permanent position.

1 2 3 4 5

About Clemson University

Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. – Read more

Clemson University Photos