Clemson University Employee Review

View all Clemson University reviews

Fun, educational, and beneficial place to work.
Radiation Safety Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clemson, SCNovember 25, 2013
A typical day of work consisted of radiation and hazardous waste management,hazardous material storage and clean-up,and radiation testing and sampling. I learned about testing equipment, OSHA and EPA regulations, and managing hazardous materials. My boss and co-workers were intellectual and helpful in every way. The hardest part of the job was constantly ensuring that the department was a small waste generator and ensuring students were properly trained in radioactive material usage. The most enjoyabe part of the job was the constant learning.
Pros
constant learning environment

Other Clemson University Employee Reviews

Good place for the right person
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCNovember 12, 2017
Clemson is in a small town in the middle of nowhere, however this makes it an excellent place to focus on your studies. The culture in the particular department I was in was focused on ensuring that those who started their graduate work at Clemson be introduced into research as soon as possible. The downside to that aspect is if you are entering Clemson with an existing graduate degree then you will face a polar opposite of this experience.
Great Work Environment, Great Managers
Program Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 6, 2017
A typical day was a steady, smooth flow of meetings, computer and paperwork. I learned more skills in developing individuals and helping them achieve their life and career goals.
Pros
Great Manager, Steady Company, Great Employees
Cons
Time-Limited Grant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemson University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4